Chapter 10: A fox mask

Once the beat came to close to the end Katee split and bounced her ass a little whilst splitting. She looked Mr. Grey who was taking in everything from her legs to her glistening eyes.

Katee felt pure irritation realizing the intensity of her situation. She was reduced to this a doll who twirled and twisted for men to feed their lust by staring at her body. She stood up wondering if she could leave already.

Just then Mr. Grey dumped two items on the table.

"From now on you are Chloe Baby Connor a 23 year old girl. That mask had been customised for you. On no account should any one see your face directly nor should you tell anyone your real age ever. Am I clear??"

"Crystal" Katee responded quickly and  Mr. Grey stood up approaching her. He placed an arm on her waist. And reached down grabbing her ass much to her annoyance and irritation all she could do was keep a stiff smile and flow with it.

"When school resumes after the summer will I have to be an Escort still" Katee asked hoping for him to reply in the negative. She didn't want to have to drop out of high-school.

"Katee whenever a high profile patron requests your service as an Escort you will have to be available except you are with another patron. Also after school you will join the other girls at the pole by night no negotiations."

"Be a good girl and wear the mask so we can meet your first paying customers for the night" he handed her the gold fox mask before leading her out hand still on her waist.

****
Katee sat on the floor of her small bedroom. There was some bills on the ground and much tears she was trying to hold back but was slowly failing. She held the only picture of her mom to her chest sobbing a bit.
She took in a deep breath trying to calm the fuck down but she couldn't.

Her supposed family had actually sold her for money not that she expected anything less from Stephanie. She wasn't sure if she had to be grateful or not that she no longer had to think of  Caleb nor living under the same roof as him.
Every day she wished her mother was alive. She just knew that her mother had lived all these wouldn't have happened. She wouldn't have been sold like a pack of cigarette nor forced to strip at the age of 15.

Katee stood up and walked to her dresser placing back the picture carefully she headed the bathroom to wash off the feeling of filth she had all-over her being. She knew though that there was no point as tomorrow night she would be back to the poles to continue her life work to pay 5 million

......
Katee stepped out of her bathroom in a large faded sweat shirt that stopped mid thigh she plopped her self on her bed to sleep. She had successfully drifted off to sleep till she heard loud sounds from her kitchen.

She walked out of her room to the parlour cautiously her first thought was to call the cops but after recalling her last encounter with them she quickly shook her head to clear the idea.