Chapter 16: Played by fate

Katee walked out of her room wrapped in her bath robe her wet hair all over her face. She was headed to the kitchen but stopped in her tracks when she saw Mr. Grey and Adam seated on her couch she backed up and ran back into her room locking the door.

She slid to the ground and pulled at her hair. Why were they here? How did they enter her apartment without her knowing? Was she imagining things?

"Katee come on out we have something to discuss" Katee recognised that as Mr. Grey's voice but wasn't moved she didn't trust any thing he said. He also didn't deserve her trust.

"Go away. There's nothing to discuss." She pulled open the window and climbed out making sure not to look down. As scared as she was of heights of she looked down she would probably freak out. She slowly climbed down the fire escape stairs.

Halfway down the stairs she looked up and Adam was smiling down at her from her window. He seemed to be smiling but she could feel the hostility behind the smile he was probably vexed he didn't make a move to stop her though. A very bad sign

°°°°°°°°°

Katee kept struggling and screaming as two body guards dragged her out of the elevator and toward her apartment. They opened the door and they pushed her inside. She stumbled before managing to balance her self on her feet.

Her gaze darted around the room Mr. Grey was still seated on the couch he seemed nervous and Adam was in the kitchen going through the wine cabinet.

"Please I don't want anything to do with him" Katee pleaded kneeling in front of Mr. Grey she tried to reason with him but he only shook his head at every thing she said. What was wrong with him? Why was he suddenly abandoning her.

"I must say your choice of wine is amazing... Katee I don't believe you are stupid so why would you run away like that? How far did you think you were going to get in a bathrobe?"

He turned her around a smile on his face. " You look even more pretty without all that make up."
"Please I'm sorry if I offended you..." his fingers were wrapped around her throat he wasn't applying pressure but she was scared already. He could kill her and no one would know.

"I have a deal for you.... let me rephrase that I have a command for you. Be my mistress for a month and I'll clear the rest of your debt."

Katee couldn't help the sob and tears that left her after he spoke. Why was this happening to her?

" Don't cry it annoys me" his harsh voice was enough to make her clamp her mouth shut preventing more sobs from escaping her but her tears wouldn't stop rolling down her cheeks.

"You... you want me to be your whore?"

"That's one way to put it but yes" she turned to Mr. Grey soliciting for help. He promised her that none of this would ever happen why was he allowing it now. Did he really only care about his money? But what did she expect from him. He let this monster rape her for a 100 grand it was much money much more than she would expect someone to pay for sex but Mr. Grey promised her that all this would never happen now here he was allowing this devil take her.

"What.. what if I refuse?" Adam laughed like she said something extremely funny.

"I'm very persistent when it comes to getting what I want. Even if you refuse I'll still have you but I'd have to kill you in the end."

"Why? Why me? What wrong did I commit?"
Adam thought about it but couldn't come up with a suitable explanation.
"You are asking too much. Have you made up your mind?"

"It's not like I have a choice" she replied bitterly

"Good to see you understand now one more thing."
He took out a lighter from his pocket and before she could stop him her passport began to slowly burn before her eyes all she could do was cry and plead a helpless little girl who was played by fate

°°°°°°

Adam walked into the living room Katee followed behind him her head lowered his brothers were also in the room they stopped talking when they saw someone behind him.

"Katee these are my brothers Pablo, Seth, Lucas, Aarav. Yall this is my new mistress you have met her before. Remember Baby from our visit to Cassius?" He pointed out the brothers as he called their names.

"Did you drag her here?" Pablo asked eying her bathrobe, dishevelled hair and puffy red eyes.
"If you put it that way"

"Can we share her" Seth was the one who asked the outrageous question and she stepped back a bit frightened by the idea of these bulky men gang raping her.

"She is mine alone. I'm not sharing" Katee looked at the men who were equally appraising her.

"You were always open to sharing other women why is she any different from others." Seth questioned playfully.

"Why are you suddenly interested in her. We didn't ask Aarav to share Lia so fuck off" Aarav looked up at both brothers glaring at them.

"Keep Lia out of whatever this is"

"Lucas what do you think" Seth asked looking for support in annoying Adam.

"She's the one you have been watching all this while isn't she?" Lucas asked and Adam nodded with a smirk.

Katee tugged on Adam's sleeve a bit. "I need to pee" she said in a barely audible whisper. It was a lie but she didn't want to keep standing before those men in her robe while they debated if they would also join in raping her.

"Let's get you settled in then...."

.