chapter fourty four - night out

Author's note:
The picture attatched is Sarah's dress in this chapter

***

"We have to go out tonight" Andrea groans.

"She's right, we haven't been on a night out together yet" Mahogany agrees.

"I don't think it's a good idea, remember the last time you guys had a night out?" I refer to the night everyone was throwing up all over the hotel.

"In all honesty, not really" Mahogany admits.

"Yeah, that night was a blur" Andrea laughs.

"Nonetheless, we are having a girls night out and that's settled" Andrea declares.

I roll my eyes, "I didn't pack anything for a night out"

Jack Gilinsky: What you doing tonight?

"Good thing I came prepared then" Mahogany winks.

"Come on Sarah, it's not like you to not want a night out" Andrea pouts.

I realise she's right, I'm not sure why I'm so against the idea.

"Fine" I give in.

Me: Hold on

Mahogany makes a squealing noise and jumps to her feet.

"I'll tell the others" I say.

"Um, no you won't. Girls night out" Andrea stops me.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go clubbing in a city we don't really know?"

"Oh please, we've woken up in random people's cars before, you're not the least bit scared - you just want Gilinsky to come along" Andrea smirks.

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Don't care" Mahogany adds, emerging from the bathroom holding a pile of clothes.

"Go ahead" she gestures to the pile.

I sigh and start digging through the mountain of clothes.

"You can't tell your boyfriend where we're going. Got it?" Andrea states.

Me: We're just going to the movies I think

"I don't have a boyfriend, and I won't - considering I don't even know where we're going"

"So you don't think anyone's going to ask any questions when we walk out of here in tight dresses and heels?" I say, still looking through the pile.

"True, we'll have to turn on stealth mode" Andrea starts humming the mission impossible tune while digging through her case and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I come across a figure hugging with body con dress with thin straps and lace detailing around at the bottom where the skirt ends. It has potential but I notice that it's backless so I continue looking.

"You should definitely try that on" Mahogany shrieks.

"But you would be able to see my entire bra"

"Then don't wear one duh" Mahogany says.

"Seems risky" I add.

"Oh please, your boobs are big enough you wouldn't even notice"

"Here, I have a stick on one" Mahogany says and I almost start laughing until I realise it was a serious suggestion.

"I haven't opened it yet, brand new"