chapter twenty eight - goodnight beautiful

My heart's racing at one hundred miles an hour as his beautifully shaped lips become nearer and nearer to mine.

At the last second, when our lips are unbearably close, he stops.

I look up and see a world of confusion swimming through the green tones of his dark, alluring eyes. Whilst they are fixed on my lips.

He waits, as if he is thinking of what to do next, then he turns his head slightly and places a soft, lingering kiss on my bright pink cheeks.

"Goodnight beautiful" he whispers as the space between our faces is still achingly close.

My ear burns from his words as they stay on repeat in my wandering mind.

"Goodnight" I manage to whisper.

He seals it with a smirk and walks to his room calmly whereas I sit on the kitchen counter wondering what the hell this kid is doing to me.

My thoughts are thankfully interrupted when the door opens, I look over to see nine drunk teenagers and one annoyed Trevor make their way into the room.

The penthouse is instantly invaded with the sent of cheap alcohol and cigarettes.

"I have never been more happy to see you in my whole entire life" Trevor growls and stomps over to me.

He turns to face the others who could hardly hold their own weight and half of them look like they are about to throw up.

He rolls his eyes and turns to me, "Yeah, I have a lot to fill you in on"