chapter seven - be careful what you wish for

Once Madison and I up in the room we realised that there werent enough outlets to accomodate all of our phones to charge so we decied to rotate who has to charge their phone in the kitchen and I take the first night.

I have to walk past the boys' bunks to get to the kitchen so I through the curtain open to see most of them either just in their pants or in their boxers, I must say it wasn't an ugly sight but it seemed as though they shed their shirts as soon as they were alone.

"You guys should really cover up, anyone could walk through here." I mutter jokingly.

"Nah, that wouldn't be nearly as much fun" Sammy smirks.

I look up at him which was a bad idea because as soon as I do my eyes are instantly drawn to his toned torso.

I try to look away but to be honest it was really hard.

"My eyes are up here baby, but don't worry, you'd probably get lost in those too" Sammy snaps me out of my daze.

I can tell by Sammy's sweet nature that he means well, making it alot more fun to joke around with him. Whereas wtth Jack, I can tell it comes from a malicious place.

Speaking of the devil, he makes a rude remark about how I should keep it in my pants as I walk past. He was sitting, fully clothed, on the bunk across from Sammy.

"Something to say Jack?"

"I told you to keep it in your pants. Whatcha gonna do?" He says, raising his voice and an eyebrow.

"Not you" I say cheerfully, swinging back around towards the kitchen.

I took a few more steps then turned around again.

I could hear Nash's signature laugh as I slid the kitchen doors closed.

I walk over to the available outlet and plug in my phone.

As I'm about to leave Mahogany and Andrea walk in.

"Hey babe" Mahogany says.

I laugh and hug her as if I hadn'y seen her in ages when it had actually been two hours which is pretty funny seeing as I've only known her for twelve.

"How was it on the bus. Didn't miss us too much did you?" Andrea teased.

"Nope, actually wish you never came back" I joke, earning a kick in the shin from Andrea.

I turn to the kitchen counter to check my phone, when I realise I'd received way more twitter notifications than usual.

"@spicygrier: I SHIP @sarahjanerusset AND @SammyWilk SO BAD"

"@YOUCONFAN: Y is Sammy tweeting from your phone @sarahjanerusset u probably forced him to type it lol"

What? I clicked on my profile and checked my last two tweets.

"@sarahjanerusset: @SammyWilk is hot and I want his babies"

"@sarahjanerusset: @SammyWilk is a sex god"

I remembered him taking my phone earlier to put in his number, smooth.

I decide to reply to the comments because I love how as soon as people realise that the people they're tweeting can actually see them, they get all omg I'm so sorry follow me pls.

So I start answering some people's tweets:

"@YOUCONFAN: Y is Sammy tweeting from your phone @sarahjanerusset u probably forced him to type it lol" Cry about it lol