chapter fifteen - taco bell

It is about six o'clock.

Nash, Shawn, Hayes, Cameron and I are all at Taco Bell whilst Sammy, Gilinsky and Johnson are on the bus and the others went to a nearby shopping centre.

"Pretty good first event" Nash breaks the prior silence as we all begin eating.

Everyone agrees and I remember the girl that I meg, Elena.

I remember that she had written her twitter username on my arm so I grab my phone off the table and pull my sweatshirt up to read the slightly smudged ink on my forearm.

It reads '@spicyhayes', I open up the twitter app, type it in and her icon appears, it's the selife with Hayes from earlier.

I follow her and proceed to read some of her tweets.

My heart drops as I read the most recent one.

@spicyhayes: Meeting @sarahjanerussett today was honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me, she's so genuine and she's the reason that I finally met Hayes. She literally got him off stage to meet me and I'll never be able to thank her enough I'm crydidnaksks.

My heart flutters after I read the tweet and I could have sworn I was tearing up, but when I look up to see if anyone had noticed and they are all either on their phones or talking about the event.

Honestly, the first day couldn't have gone better. I was freaking out at first but honestly this summer is starting to really brighten up.

I feel like I've gotten a lot closer to Nash, Hayes, Shawn and Cameron recently, plus obviously Madison and all the other girls.

They're actually a lot nicer than I ever expected them to be. I'll admit, when I first joined the tour I was expecting stuck up kids who just put it on for the camera, but honestly almost all of them are actually really nice.

"Nice one Sarah" Cameron chuckles.

"Yeah, you picked a pretty good first fan" Nash adds.

"What?" I questioned.

"Spicy Hayes" Shawn gestures to my phone which I hadn't realised was pointed at them.

"Oh, yeah, why?"

"She's been in the fandom for ages, everyone knows her, well except for Hayes"

"He knows her now" I cheer.

"Oh is she the one I met today?"

"Yeah, you should follow her" I urge.

I follow her on his phone and dm her telling her to check her notifications. She's going to freak out.

"Yes Sarah! You please them fans girl" Cameron says in his girl voice.

I burst out laughing as do all the other boys, except for Shawn.

Everyone notices his absence in the conversation and Nash speaks up, "you okay dude?"

Shawn sighs then mumbles "Johnson just texted me"

"So?" Hayes asks.

"It's Gilinsky"

"Shawn spit it out"

"It happened again"