chapten ten - let me control you

"What" I snap.

"I'm gonna think of a forefit" he smirks.

"I'm happy for you"

"Why do you hate me?" He pouts.

I stare at him for a couple seconds, "oh wait you're being serious" I laugh, "why do you think?"

"I know what I'm like but that doesn't usually stop most girls"

"Maybe I know how to control myself"

I mentally kick myself for the use of the word 'control', it sounded like I have to restrain myself from him.

"Control hey?" He smirks for the one millionth time today.

"Maybe as your forefit you should stop controlling yourself and let me control you?" He leans closer to me, narrowing the gap between us.

My heart rate increases but I decide to telll myself that it is ony out of embarrassment of my poor choice of words.

"Maybe not" I respond.

"Stop being stubborn" His eyes change colour.

Okay not literally, but they definitely seemed darker than before, they were filled with an emotion I couldn't quite make out.

"Stop being an ass"

"You know all girls prefer an asshole" Gilinsky smirked.

"Yeah but those pretty much come as standard. It'd be pretty hard to function without one" I laugh internally, thinking I'm alot funnier than I am.

**

The rest of the morning pretty much consists of us watching The Vampire Diaries and me trying to explain the what's happening to every teenage boy who asks why is she alive that Elena and Katherine are different characters played by the same actress.

At around eleven thirty, Ken comes in to tell us we are ahead of schedule and will probably arrive at the venue in around fifteen minutes but we can stay on the bus until it's time to go so we all decide to go to get ready.

Andrea calls first dibs on the shower and even though we could have had two people in there at the same time, because there is a shower and a bath, we all decide that we weren't really at that level of friendship yet.
The rest of us just sit around the table in the middle of our room.

"Okay guys, these are our schedules and emergency numbers, details for events and shit" Mahogany says and passes around a sheet of paper for each of us, leaving an extra for Andrea.

I briefly look over my schedule then go over to the pile of suitcases to pick out an outfit that doesn't consist of my whole stomach being on show.

When Andrea finishes in the shower I run into the bathroom, earning an orchestra of moans from the other girls.

I let my hair out of the bun it was in, take of my glasses and strip off my clothes.

When I get out the shower I wrap myself in a towel and grab my makeup bag.

"Took you long enough" Madison jokes, because I was in and out in ten minutes.

Madison tried to get to the bathroom first but she is tripped up by Mahogany who makes a quick sprint for the door.

"Sucks to suck" Mahogany sings from the locked bathroom door.

I gather up the clothes I had set out on the floor.

I decided on light wash distressed jeans and a white halter top that only showed off a small line of stomach.

I set my makeup bag down on the beauty table as Mahogany calls it and once Andrea's done, I put on concealer, bronzer, blush, mascara and the best winged eyeliner I can possibly do (after having Andrea help me)

I blow dry my hair and loosely curl it, then spray hairspray through the messy curls before deciding to layer three necklaces and a lace choker.

I let Mahogany use the table whilst I dig aroud my suitcase looking for my white Nike's.

Madisons walked out the shower and like clock work Mahogany packs up her stuff and Madison begings her makeup.

"Wow, you guys must've had loads of practise" I laugh.

"Ehh, you get used to it" Mahogany replies, picking an outfit.

Andrea decides on a black t shirt dress with black boots. As usual, there is a lack of colour within her wardrobe.

Mahogany puts on high waisted shorts and more flowy top before doing some magic trick to her hair to get it in a bun.

"Oh god" Madison says and I turn to see that our outfits are almost identical aside from her choice to wear black jeans.

"Now it's getting weird" Andrea laughs.

"Yeah agreed, I'm changing." Madison volunteers.

I'm pretty happy she decided to change because I really can't be bothered.

She changes her top to a white v neck which still doesnt differ much from my outfit but I don't really care.

"Sorry to like ruin the mood but, are you okay with what happened last night? The whole thing with Carter?" Mahogany asks Madison.

Madison clenches her grip on the hair straughtener "it's whatever" she sighs.

"I think you guys should just agree to disagree instead of exploding at each other every five seconds" I add.

"Yeah because if it continues on like this someone will end up throwing one of you out the window" Mahogany laughs trying to lighten the mood.

"And that someone might just end up being me" Andrea joins in.

"Trust me, if it doesn't stop soon, I'll throw myself out the window" Madison chuckles.

I could tell she wasn't really comfortable talking about it seeing as she didn't make eye contact with us the whole time but I know she isn't going to let him get to her.

We walk downstairs and all the boys were relatively casually dressed.

"SJ" Trevor calls and I almost gag at the nickname that he knows I hate.

"SJ?" Shawn questions.

"Um.. Yeah, Sarah Jane" I blush.

"Oh sweet' He grins.

"Your Mom told me you've been screening her calls and asked me to ask you to call her when you got a second" Trevor winks.

"When your mom loves Trevor more than you" I mumble looking down at the out of battery icon on my phone.

I run to the kitchen and plug it in so I would have some bettery for the event.

"Alright guys, we're about to arrive at the venue and lucky for us, there's a secured back entrance that nobody can get into and only the bus is allowed through" I hear Ken call through from the front of the bus.

I'm not one hundred precent sure why Ken decided on coming to Denver before San Fransisco or even Las Vegas seeing as they're closer to LAX but I decided to keep my mouth shut.

We pull up to the Denver Entertainment Centre and I am not prepared for what lies before me.