chapter six - would you rather

I'm sat in between Hayes and Carter when Madison decides to sit as far away from Carter as possible. I figurd that instead of awkwardly following her I would just sit wherever.

I internally cringe at the fact that we're actually playing would you rather whilst Cameron rubs his hands together and scans the circle, I assume he's deciding who to ask what first.

After a minute or so of awkward silence Cameron finally speaks.

"Carter, would you rather do Mahogany or Andrea?" He says without question and I can basically smell the fith grade.

"Andrea, any day" he answers after little thought.

"Madison, would you rather lick Sammy's toe or give Carter a h-"

"Lick Sammy's toe" Madison answers at the speed of light.

"I was going to say give Carter a high five but okay"

"Still" Madison mumbles.

Carter sarcastically chuckles to himself and shakes his head.

"You know wha-" Carter begins.

"Guys not again please" Cameron moans.

They both roll their eyes and cross their arms like five year olds who've just been told to go to their rooms.

"Hayes, would you rather hook up or be in a relationship?"

"Relationship" Hayes blushes and looks down at his hands which were basically doing human oragami.

"Cute" Madison screams.

"Yeah well he's fifteen. He hasn't yet experienced the pleasures of a one night fuck" Jack chimes in.

"Jack Gilinsky everybody" Madison says, sarcasm laced in her voice and I laugh in response.

He lowers his eyebrows at at me and looks me up and down in a disaproving manner.

I didn't even say anything but whatever

I return the gesture which breaks his stare and changes his expression into a menacing smirk.

Hayes reaches over to his bag which was on the table behind us and pulls out a plastic bag.

Hayes chuckes at my obvious response when I realise that they were gummy worms and passes the bag to me.

The questions continue and I sort of zone out, nobody had asks me any questions.

However, I didnt find out that Sammy would pick me over Madison and Cameron would rather eat my fingernail than lick Hayes' eyeball.

Which of course would be very valuable information for me.

These boys are so different to any guy I know back home. They're so open, which I guess is a good thing unless you carry it out in a Gilinsky sort if manner.

I start thinking about the tour, I'm not a very shy person I'm just not obnoxiously loud. However, I may need to turn it up because these people seem to have as much energy in their pinky fingers as I do in my wntire body.

I don't know how the fans will react to seeing me at an event. I know I'll probably get hate from people saying that I'm piggy backing Andrea's fame but I've never asked for as much as a shoutout from Andrea and to this day lots of my Youtube subscribers only know me for me.

It's really weird saying my subscribers because I'm not in any way shape or form famous and I've never done a single meet and greet.