chapter thirteen - k

"Where's Gilinsky?" Ken's deep voice echoes through the hall, waking myself, Hayes, Nash and Shawn up from our naps which we hadn't even realise we were taking.

Nash has a moustache and a unibrow drawn on his face and hayes has '2000' written on his forehead which I'm assuming was another inside joke.

I burst out laughing as does Cameron. When they figure out what we're laughing at they tackle Cameron, who is laughing too hard to fight back.

"I wouldn't laugh if I were you" Nash points at me.

My eyes grew wide and I grab Hayes' phone off the counter to check his front camera.

When I appear on the screen I can see that I have some sort of weird stripes going down my neck.

I roll my eyes but can't help giggling a little, "mature"

Cameron takes a bow and I go to the bus to wash off what I am hoping isn't permanent.

When I climb up the steep black steps I decide to wash up in the kitchen as it's closer and I can also get my phone. I also realise that my key is still in my shorts which are in the hamper so the kitchen just seems like a better option.

The bus is empty because everyone is on stage rehearsing, well that's what they said but all I could hear when I woke up were booming laughs and screams.

However Ken did say he was looking for Gilinsky so I'm not really sure.
I walk into the boys' corridor and notice that the kitchen door is open and a shuffling noise can be heard.

I lowered my eyebrows and try to get a better look.

I poke my nosey head round the corner to find a tanned, muscular back faced away from me and a pair of pale freckly ones knotted in his hair.

I get an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach but I just assume it is only due to the fact I have just walked in on a very heated make-out session.

I'm unsure whether to interrupt like a bad bitch or go to the boys' bathroom.

I go with the first option.

I walk in and make my way to the sink completely casually.

I hear the obnoxious smacking of their lips stop and I feel their eyes burning holes through my side.

"Out" Gilinsky growls.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?" I chuckle, casually washing the pen off my neck.

"Yes" he snaps.

"Shame" I sigh and turn back to the sink.

"Out" he repeats.

"Sorry but I'm pretty sure this is my kitchen too"

"Bicth" he mutters.

By this point the ginger whom Gilinsky had just been sucking face with has scurried out the room.

"Man whore" I mumble, drying my neck.

"What was that?"

"You heard me"

"You don't know shit about me"

"Likewise"

"I know you're a bitch"

"Well this isn't going anywhere"

He rolls his eyes and I narrow mine.

"Ken's out to get you so I suggest you get your ass in there"

"K"

Did he just K me?

He did not just K me.

He K'd me.

He literally just K'd me.

"Andrea's so chill, what happened to you?"

"She gets to be chill and I get to be hot" I shrug, unplugging my phone.

He smirks, "can't argue with that"

I roll my eyes at him and leave the room.

"Don't flatter yourself babe" he follows behind me.