chapter twenty five - butterflies

We are were taken to the event in four black cars at around noon.

I'm dressed in black ripped jeans, a baby pink body suit with long sleeves and a v cut neck with my trusty white Nike's.

I'm sitting in the middle of Trevor and Andrea as we near the venue.

"I miss you" Trevor pouts.

"Me more" I laugh.

"Stick with me at the event?"

"For sure"

"Back up bitch she's with me" Andrea butts in.

"Boo you she's mine" Trevor retorts.

"Guys, there's enough of me to go around. Besides I don't think I'm going to have my own station. I don't exactly have a fan base" I laugh.

"Cough one hundred k cough"

I kicked Andrea at her reference to my YouTube channel and she acts hurt.

--

"Welcome to the second day of YouCon and the first day of Meet and Greets!" Ken yells through the microphone and all the girls behind the barricades scream at the top of their lungs.

We are all set up behind a long table with a white silk cover over it plus lots of merchandise and autographs laying around specific to the person standing behind it.

No surprise there are no shirts with my name on them, however, there are photos of myself laid out in front of me to sign and I'm luckily placed in between Trevor and Andrea.

"Without further a due let's get started!" Ken cheers and the gates are opened, sending around a hundred screaming girls come flying towards us at the speed of light.

They start at Cameron who is at the far left and all of the girls line up behind the first one who appears to be blonde.

She then moves from Cameron to Nash, Carter, Hayes, Gilinsky, Johnson, Sammy, Shawn, Trevor, Me, Andrea, Madison and finally Mahogany.

The meets usually consist of a hug, photo and autograph or merchandise.

To my surprise, most people know who I am, and that I'm Andrea's cousin. I guess I wasn't keeping the secret as well as I thought I had been.

"You're both so gorgeous" one girl with shoulder length brown hair tells Andrea and I.

"Oh my gosh no, your eyes" I gesture to her light brown eyes with swirls of green and hints of blue throughout.

I'm becoming more comfortable with returning the compliments I have been receiving from a lot of the fans.

"Hey guys, let's not forget the most gorgeous person here" Trevor throws a hand up in the air and then places it below his chin.

"How could we?" Andrea gasps and we kneel before Trevor, laughing like idiots.

"Sarah" someone calls from the other end of the table.

I look up from signing an autograph for a tall red haired girl to see Gilinsky calling me over.

I hand the girl her autograph and skip over to Jack.

"Yes" I hum.

"You know how you owe me a forefit?" He rubs his hands together.

"Nope, doesn't ring a bell"

"I want to take you out tonight"

My heart drops to my stomach and the space if filled with a thousand butterflies doing loop-de-loops.

Keep your cool.

"Tempting but no" I laugh and turne around only to be caught by his firm grip.

"Okay fine" I give in.

Smooth Sarah, you really know how to keep 'em coming.