chapter five - bad boy

Still holding a bunch of Hayes' shirt in my fists, the credits begin to appear on the screen.

Everyone is silent as the small white writing rolls down the screen.

"Can I just be the first person to say what the fuck was that" Nash squeals.

"Don't be a pussy, it wasn't even scary"' Carter sneers

"Don't call him a pussy just because he has emotions. Something you lack." Madison retaliates.

This is starting to get a bit repetitive.

Luckily, he doesn't snap. "Chill, it was a joke"

"Yeah, Nash wouldn't get girls if he was a pussy" Jack added.

"Girls prefer bad boy" Carter leans back triumphantly.

"Oh please do not tell me you'd consider yourself a bad boy? That's hilarious, you're just a dick. Besides, girls would prefer a guy with emotions to a heartless bad guy any day" Madison steplies.

The argument didnt seem heated, just spiteful.

"Nah, the bad boy always over rules" Gilinsky smirks, earning responsive chuckles from Taylor, Cameron and Sammy.

All the girls burst out into laughter at their cockiness.

"What's so funny?" Cameron asks.

"Your attitudes" I say in between laughs.

"It's actually hilarious" Madison says, clutching her stomach.

"Get over yourselves" Andrea joins in.

"It's true" Gilinsky rolls his eyes.

All the girls make gagging noises and continue laughing at them.

"You girls are in for a fun summer" Gilinsky taunts.

"Your cockiness is disgusting"

"It's actually cringe worthy" Mahogany agrees.

"Yeah, you may as well just hook up with fans, seeing as they all know how bad you all are"

It was true, Andrea had told me how their fandom knows how fuckboy they all are.

We were parked in some back lot that seemed to be protected by tall wired fences with mean standing by. Their fans must be intense.

"Okay, well as interesting as this conversation is," Trevor stands up, sighing, "who wants to come to CVS with me since we're here for the night" he says, making his way towards the bus door.

Mahogany, Andrea, Johnson, Nash, Taylor and Shawn raise finally follow Trevor off the bus.

The rest of us said decide not to go so it was Madison, Cameron, Gilinsky, Carter, Sammy and Hayes and I left.

When Shawn shuts the door we fall into an uncomfortable silence.

"Well this was fun" Madison says, getting up to her feet and gesturing for me to follow, which I happily do.

"Wait guys why don't we play truth or dare?" Cameron speaks up.

"Nah let's save that for tomorrow night" Gilinsky smirks.

"How about would you rather?" Sammy offers.

The other boys agree and all eyes are focused on our attempted great escape.

I look over to Madison and she shruggs.

"Unless you're too scared to be truthful" Jack taunts.

I know he is just trying to get a reaction out of me but to be honest it was working.

We agree, earning victorious looks from the guys, aside from Hayes who has his usual wide grin plastered across his face.

We all sit in a circle on the floor and the questions begin.