chapter three - man slut

Mahogany walks over to the door and presses her ear against it.

"Taylor and Carter are here, you can hear Taylor and Nash from a mile away" she laughs.

"Yay" Madison says, sarcasm laced in her voice.

I laugh and look down at the arrivals list.

"Okay next is Sam Wilkinson, Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson"

"What's up with two Jack's anyways" I asked.

"Um, there's Jack Johnson who everyone just calls Johnson. Then there's Jack Gilinsky, call him either Jack or Gilisnky." Madison says.

"Man slut" Mahogany said in between fake coughs.

The girls chuckle and I asume it's another inside joke.

"And then after them it's Trevor" I squeal, antisipating the reuniun with ome of my best friends.

Ken gave us the wifi password so we all exchange intagrams, twitters and numbers.

After around twenty minutes of listening to music and talking about ourselves, the bus was filled with cheering so I assume we had received new arrivals.

Mahogany was painting her nails and looked really concentrated whilst the others were on thier phones.

"Sarah?" she says, not looking up from her nails.

"Yup" I answer moving my eyes from my magazine to my bottle of snapple on the floor and taking a sip.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?"

"Sorry, that sounded really creepy, I was just wondering because you're so pretty and all" she continues casually, sticking her tongue out whilst trying to paint her tiny pinky nail.

"Do want help with that? Your pinky nail is pretty small" I laugh kindly.

She nods embarrasedly and I get up from my seat at the table to sit opposite her on the floor.

"And to answer your question, yeah"

"But thankfully, not anymore" Andrea chimes in.

"She wasn't a fan of him" I add.

All of a sudden the bus seems to start shaking from all the noise downstairs. I assume Trevor had arrived so I jump up from my position and adjust my clothes.

I tell the others that I'm going to see Trevor and Madison joins me.

When we reach the bottom of the stairs I couldn't see Trevor and assumed the noise I had heard was something related to a video game or something.

"May as well say hello" Madison shrugs and I follow behind her.

She turns the corner and all eyes are on her, except for the two boys who are playing as theirs are focused on the screen.

As I appear behind her, the focus shifted to me and awkward would be an understatement.

None of the boys were hard to look at either. They were all really attractive. However I wasn't staring as intently as they were.

"Hey Mads, you gonna introduce us to your friend?" A boy with brown Justin Bieber hair and a white bandana asks.

"Hello to you too Taylor" Madison rolls her eyes, "Boys this is Sarah, Andrea's cousin" Madison introduces me.

I nod and the boys began announcing their names.

"Hayes" he looks youngest so I'm assuming he was the fifteen year old.

"Nash" says a boy with hypnotically blue eyes.

"Jack Johnson, call me Johnson if you want but not JJ"

"Cameron, but you can call me Cam" (badum tss)

"Carter" mumbles the boy I'm assuming was Madison's ex. He seems tense which I guess was due to Madison's presence.

"Taylor"

"Sammy" says a tall boy with gorgeous eyelashes and a smile that could make anyone melt.

"Shawn"

The boy second from last doesn't say his name, his eyes are glued to his phone.

Shawn nudges him and he looks up.

I can't take my eyes off him, his dark hair and eyes compliment his strong jawline pefrectly and his tank-top hangs loosely over his toned torso.

But then he opens his mouth.

"Jack Gilinsky. Call me whatever I really don't give a shit"

I guess my preconceived idea about internet boys isn't completely false.

It's a shame his personality has to ruin his solid ten for physical appearance.

"That's cute Gilinsky, how long did that one take to come up with?" Madison snorts.

He just scoffs and looks back at his phone.

Everyones attention moves from us and towards the bus door. Trevor has arrived.

I make an inhumane noise and jump into his arms.

"It has been way too long" he laughs, engulfing me in an equally as dramatic hug.

"Heya Trev" Madison hugs him after we finish our reuniun.

"Damn Trev get some" says one of the boys, I'm pretty sure it's Nash.

Trevor rolls his eyes at them and turns back to us.

"You look rough" I laugh, he must've had a long flight.

He holds a finger up to my face "I do not wanna talk about it. Planes are disgusting. It is what is" he says with closed eyes and one hand on his hip.

"Wanna come up to our room?" Madison asks.

"Is that where you're all hiding?" Nash says.

"Yupp" I answer.

"I'd love to come" Sammy winks from the couch.

"Well then it's a shame you didn't get an invite" I shrug him off.

"I think you'll find, I don't care for invites" he calls as we leave the room.

"I think you'll find, I don't care for you" I call back.

Various 'oohs' and a very loud laugh from Nash was heard as we went up the stairs.

"Slay" Trevor mumbled.

I laugh and open the door for us.