chapter thirty two - psychopath

"Okay everyone listen up, thank you all for attending this convention for Sarah" Madison says loudly and I slump in my chair.

"Guys this is so unecessary, really" I huff.

Andrea, Madison, Mahogany, Trevor, Hayes and I are sat in the living room of our hotel room.

"Um, no it's not, did you see you and Gilinsky earlier?" Hayes joins in.

"Yeah, you're obviously a thing" Trevor adds.

"Nope" I quickly reply.

"Don't lie to us Sarah"

"I'm not lying, we've been out once and the whole stage thing was probably just for a reaction from the fans"

Mahogany pulls out her phone, "well in that case, it worked" she says sarcastically and opens the twitter app before sliding it across the coffee table.

I look at her confused.

"Scroll"

I lift her phone and begin to flick my finger upwards. Soon enough I see my name pop up.

@mendespls: look i dont care if jarah is a thing just pls make it official because it's killing me

@okaysammy: as long as daddy is single, i aprove, she seems okay

@grierxcarpenter: idk she's cute

@cartaaah: i ship it but ngl jealous to the max

@gilinskiii: happy for him

Part of me is really glad that the fans 'aproved' but it's not like they had anything to aprove of. And I still dom't get why everyone's getting so worked up.

"Yeah, so what?"

Madison looks me dead in the eyes, "Look, we get it, Gilisnky's hot, but he's no good for you"

Hayes continues, "he's screwed over more girls than all of us can count on our hands and feet"

"We're just trying to protect y-"

"I don't need protecting" I say sharply.

"You don't know the first thing about him" Madison yells back.

I compse myself, "What's this all about? Do you like Gilinsky or something? Because if you do, you can have him, this is honestly so stupid. I don't need to be lectured"

"You don't know what he's done" Madison growls.

"You may think I'm just the stupid new girl but I'm not, I know about Natascha"

Hayes looks to the floor.

"You told her?" Madison spits.

"She deserved to know" Hayes mumbles.

"God, have you got all of the boys on this goddamn tour hypnotized?" Madison yells.

"Why are you yelling?" I ask calmly.

"Look, I tried to do the right thing here and I really didn't spot you as another one of his victims. I thought you would be smarter" She laughs.

"You best not have just called me stupid" I say through gritted teeth.

I take a deep breath to calm myself, "we are nothing" I sound out clearly.

"And besides, I think you should try to ressolve you're own boy issues before you try to solve mine"

"That's none of your buisiness"

"Likewise, this is none of yours"

"Fine then, I was just trying to help, but it's obvious that you're already in too deep. There's no saving you now"

"Why are you all being so dramatic?" I yell and look to Andrea or Trevor for support but none is given to me.

"Wow" I mutter and get up from my seat before marching to the door and slamming it behind me.

How could Andrea, my own cousin, just sit there and watch that psychopath yell at me.

I finally gather the courage to knock on the door across the hall because it's the only other room number that I have remembered.

I knock three times before Sammy answers the door.