The Sea Gives Back (Ursulus x Reader)

Requested!

No One's Pov:

The sea was calm that day, however, Ursulus had some things to attend to. He needed more ingredients for his potions and spells. Just as he left, a large ship passed overhead. He paid no mind, thinking he'd just sink it later for fun, when something splashed into the water. At first, Ursulus thought it was a barrel or scrap of wood, but when it began to flail, he became interested. He moved closer, seeing that it was a girl in the water.

And that she was strikingly beautiful. Her flailing slowed. Just as she stopped, Ursulus carried her to the surface. He used a quick spell to remove the sea water from her lungs before fishing a potion bottle out of his satchel. He uncorked the bottle and brought it to the girl's lips. He poured only a fraction of the liquid into her mouth before putting the bottle away. He tilted her head back slightly, allowing the potion to flow into her body. He rested her in the water, using his tentacles to hold her up.

The change was quick and easy. Her legs were replaced with a beautiful (f/c) tail and her top was changed to something more Ursulus' style.

After making sure the potion worked the way it should've, he took the girl back to his home and waited for her to wake up

Time Skip...2 Hours Later...

Your Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes. I thought I had drowned. I was thrown overboard after having stowed away. I sat up and almost screamed. I didn't have legs anymore. In their place was a fish tail. I raised my arm to touch it and jumped when bubbles came from my movements. I was underwater. I gasped, expecting water to enter my throat, but it felt like I was breathing normally. I caught my breath and looked around. I seemed to be in a house of sorts.

Just then, someone entered the room. He had the top half of a man, but the bottom half of an octopus. His hair was cut short with a slight fringe in the front. The water slicked it back. He spoke, "You're finally awake angelfish. I thought you might never wake up." I spoke, "W-Who are you? And where am I?" He smirked, "I am Ursulus, but you can call me Ursul. And you're in my home. Under the sea."

He continued, "But enough about me. What happened to you? I found you flailing in the middle of the ocean." I bit my lip, "I was thrown overboard after a member of the crew found me. I was a stow away. But, thank you for saving me." He grinned, "Oh, don't thank me. I couldn't let such a pretty face die you know." I blushed slightly.

Time Skip...a few months later...

In the few months I had lived with Ursul, I learned to how to swim with my tail and function without legs. We had also gotten a lot closer. I'd help him collect ingredients and make potions. I had also made my own home in a small underwater cove. I'd visit him a lot and he'd visit me in return. Today, we were in the cove, lounging around. The merpeople were celebrating some kind of holiday to do with love confessions and relationships. Kind of like Valentine's day. I paused in my swimming.

I looked at Ursul, "Do you celebrate today's holiday Ursul?" He looked up at me, "I don't angelfish. Those merpeople don't know what they're missing out on. What about you? Did you have someone special?" I shook my head, "No. It's only ever been me, myself, and I." He tilted his head, "Close your eyes for me, angelfish." I raised a brow, but closed my eyes. Then, I felt his tentacles gently wrap around me. And suddenly, something warm touched my lips.

I opened my eyes to see Ursul kissing me. I closed my eyes again and kissed back. After a few seconds, he pulled away, his tentacles following. I blushed a bright red. He smiled, "Be mine, angelfish?" I nodded and spoke softly, "Of course I will."