Two Worlds (Delgado x Hybrid! Reader)

A/N: Reader is a wolf x husky hybrid!

Your Pov:

I let out a short bark as I followed Rachel into the car. She and her friends decided to drive down to Mexico and brought Chloe and I along. I was the mansion's guard dog and Chloe's friend.

Viv had purchased me as a pup from my breeders. My father was a handsome, pedigreed, pure white husky with his line extending back 12 generations into the early sled dogs of Siberia. My mother was a domesticated grey wolf. She had forest green eyes and a pure silver grey coat.

I was a mix of the two. I had one blue eye and one green eye. I had more of my mother's wolffish features, making me more intimidating.

 I had more of my mother's wolffish features, making me more intimidating

Chloe and I followed the girls into a hotel room. I laid on the rug by the couch, not interested in what the girls were doing. Chloe sat by me after putting some of that nasty wet food in Rachel's shoe.

Soon enough the girls left, leaving us alone. Chloe turned to me. "I'm going after Rachel. She cannot do this to me! To us!" One of the service men came into the room and we both snuck out.

We walked through the streets for a while until we came across the beach. Chloe growled. "There she is. Rachel, when I get...Hey!" I snapped around, seeing a strange man grab Chloe. I went to lunge at him when a hand grabbed my collar. I growled and snarled as I struggled. Suddenly, a muzzle was forced over my head and clicked into place. They threw the two of us into the back of a van.

I curled myself around Chloe to protect her. She looked at me. "(Y/n), what's going to happen to us...?" I tried to get the muzzle off as I spoke. "I don't know, but don't worry. I'll protect you. I promise."

After that, we both awoke in cages. We were together, but there were dogs in other cages around us. In the cage next to us was a German shepherd. He looked at me. "A wolfdog and a chihuahua. You two aren't from around here, are you?"

I approached the cage wall to get a closer look. "We're not. We came on a trip here from Beverly Hills. What is this place?" He laid down, resting his head on his paws. "The dog fights. If you're both worth something, you won't be put in the ring."

Just then, two entered the room and walked up to the cage Chloe and I were in. The first spoke to the other. "What do we do with the wolf?" The second scoffed. "Vasquez wants to breed her with El Diablo. Put the chihuahua in the ring."

As the cage door opened, I put Chloe behind me and snarled at the men. I snapped my jaws at them. All the other dogs watched in shock. I yelped as one of the men sprayed something in my face. While I was distracted, they grabbed Chloe.

They slammed the cage door shut. They left the room and the pain faded. I rammed the door. "Chloe!" The German shepherd sighed. "You must really care about her." I watched as he managed to escape his cage and unlock mine as well. We rushed out to the ring where a Doberman was cornering Chloe. I snarled, jumping on him and biting him by his neck before using the momentum to toss him into the wall.

Delgado grabbed Chloe and we ran back out. I freed the other dogs as we escaped. The cool night air felt amazing against my fur as we ran. The dog fighters ran behind us, trying to catch us. We arrived at a chain link fence. I quickly scaled the fence and watched as Delgado picked up Chloe by the scruff and did the same.

Luckily, we were able to lose the dog fighters. Delgado dropped Chloe. I approached him, nuzzling his neck. "Thanks for helping us." Chloe huffed. "How are we going to find Rachel and get home now?" Delgado sighed.

"Come on. I'll get you both home."