Bonfire Love (Peter Pan x Reader)

A/N: Once again, this is more OUAT Peter Pan than Disney.

Your Pov:

I walked through the trees, my bow and arrow in hand. I had went out to hunt earlier since it bugged me to stay at the camp. Pan had brought Wendy to the camp days ago and I haven't had any peace since. The lost boys didn't like her either and didn't listen to a word she said. She'd get so prissy when they'd listen to me and help me out.

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "What's got you so down, love?" Without thinking, I quickly notched an arrow and let it fly in the direction of the voice. I saw the owner of the voice and lowered my bow. Pan stood there, holding my arrow. He handed it back to me and I put it back in my quiver.

He spoke. "Are you going to answer my question?" I huffed. "It's nothing. I need to get back to camp and start dinner." He smirked. "You better hurry then. Wendy said she'd cook tonight if you didn't return soon." I turned and darted off in the direction of the camp. Luckily, when I arrived, Wendy wasn't near our cooking station.

I took my place there and started on dinner. Some of the younger lost boys came over and helped me cut and shred things. As I was stirring some ingredients, I heard the annoyingly grating voice. "What are you doing?" I looked over. "I'm cooking dinner, Wendy. It should be done soon." She shot a glare at me. "Whatever. Don't burn it." Then, she walked away.

Once dinner was ready, I called everyone over. As usual, Pan was served first. I handed him a bowl. He looked at me. "Looks good as usual. We're having our bonfire tonight. Don't miss it." He walked away and I started to serve everyone else. The older boys let the younger ones go first and Felix was the last to be served. I gave him his bowl and he looked at me. "You're not eating?" I shook my head. "No, but as long as everyone else gets to eat, I'll be fine." He sighed. "Take care of yourself. Don't let her get you down."

...

Soon enough, everyone was dancing around the bonfire as Pan played his pipes. Wendy was glued to his side, shooting me glares. I ignored her, staring into the flames. A hand entered my vision and I looked up. Felix looked at me. "Dance with me?" I nodded. "I'd love too." He pulled me up and we started dancing around the fire. The sound of the pipes filled my ears as Felix twirled me around. And soon enough, the rest of the boys got involved. I was spun into Devin's arms and danced with him for a while before being twirled to the next lost boy.

This went on for a while, but I was having fun. I was losing my voice from laughing and talking so much. The last lost boy went to spin me back into Felix's arms, but as I twirled, a pair of rough hands held my waist. I opened my eyes, nearly jumping in shock. Pan was dancing with me. The rest of the lost boys were cheering and creating a beat for us to dance to.

Wendy was still glaring at me but I ignored her. We continued to dance together for a while longer and then he returned to playing his pipes. I smiled as the rest of the boys got up to dance again. I danced by myself, just feeling the music.

Despite Wendy and all her issues with me, I was content in the moment. And what made it even better, was the fact that she would never know Peter the way I did.

After all, I was his one and only lost girl.