Sweet Revenge (Male! Jessica Rabbit x Reader)

Your Pov:

I sat in my dressing room, preparing for my performance with Jesse. He had told me that my long-term boyfriend had admitted to him that he'd been cheating on me for a while. I had known that something was wrong all along, but it still hurt. Tonight, however, we were giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Just as I did my finishing touches, a knock came from my door. I spoke. "Come in." The door opened and Jesse entered. He smiled at me. "You look amazing." I smiled back. "Thanks. Is it time?" He nodded. "Yeah. Let's show him what he's missing." We walked out to the stage and took our places. The announcer spoke as the curtains opened.

"Everyone, give it up for (Y/n) (L/n) and Jesse Rabbit!"

The crowd cheered as the music began. Jesse sang first, his voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Mommy don't know daddy's getting hot at the body shop! Doing something unholy~"

I spotted my boyfriend in the crowd, sitting at the bar. I looked at Jesse out of the corner of my eye. He was looking right at him. The bass thumped as Jesse continued.

"Lucky, lucky girl...She got married to a boy like you. She'd kick you out if she ever, ever knew 'bout all the ... you tell me that you do!"

I had already tossed out all of his stuff but he hadn't been home to witness it. He'd certainly know after this though. Now, my boyfriend was watching the stage intensely. Jesse smirked slightly.

"Dirty, dirty boy. You know everyone is talkin' on the scene. I hear them whisperin' 'bout the places that you've been. And how you don't know how to keep your business clean!"

I stood up, walking over to Jesse. I draped my arms over his shoulders, swaying my hips as I sang. "Daddy don't know mommy's getting hot at the body shop. Doin' somethin' unholy. He's sat back while she's droppin' it. She be poppin' it~" I turned around, pressing my back into his chest as his hands gripped my waist. Jesse sang, sensually swaying with me. "Yeah, she put it down slowly. Oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, he left his kids at ho-ee-oh-ee-ome so he can get that. Daddy don't know mommy's getting hot at the body shop! Doin' somethin' unholy~"

He let go of me and sat in a nearby chair. I followed, sitting on his thigh as I continued my part. "Mm, daddy, daddy, if you want it, drop the addy. Give me love, give me Fendi, my Balenciaga daddy~" My boyfriend was practically fuming in the crowd. He had also spilled his drink all over the front of his shirt.

Jesse's hand rested comfortably on my thigh as he did background vocals. I continued. "You gon' need to bag it up 'cause I'm spendin' on Rodeo. You can watch me back it up, I'll be gone in the A.M. And he, he get me Prada, get me Miu Miu like Rihanna. He always call me 'cause I never cause no drama~!"

The crowd was cheering and whistling, adding to my adrenaline rush. Jesse's hands moved back up to my waist. I kept singing. "And when you want it, baby, I know I got you covered. And when you need it, baby, just jump under the covers~!"

I stood and Jesse followed after, going into the final part of the song. "Daddy don't know mommy's getting hot at the body shop! Doin' somethin' unholy~" I smirked at my boyfriend in the crowd. "He's sat back while she's droppin' it. She be poppin' it~" Jesse chimed in. "Yeah, she put it down slowly. Oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, he left his kids at ho-ee-oh-ee-ome so he can get that. Daddy don't know mommy's getting hot at the body shop! Doin' somethin' unholy~"

We finished and the crowd applauded and cheered. The curtains slipped closed and we headed backstage to my dressing room. I sat at the vanity as Jesse sat on the sofa. I took a sip of water. "Did you see how mad he was?" He nodded. "I almost laughed."

Suddenly, someone banged on my front door. "(Y/n)!" Jesse got up and opened the door. "Can I help you?" My boyfriend barged in, glaring at me. "What are you doing with him?! Are you cheating on me?!" I scoffed. "You're cheating on me, so why do you care? Oh, and on that note, we're over. Your stuff's on the curb. Better pick it up before bulk trash does."

My now ex-boyfriend took a step towards me. Jesse stepped in front of me, glaring at him. "Why don't you get out of here before I gouge out your eyes with her stilettos?" My ex paled and cleared out.

I looked at Jesse. "Thanks for that." He smiled. "No problem, sweetheart. How about after work, we get dinner. On me?" I smiled back, ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

"I'd love that."