Our Love (Terrance x Reader)

A/N: Another Tinkerbell universe one shot! For this one, just pretend fairies can reproduce! Thank you!

Your Pov:

The wind blew through the trees, rustling my hair. A coo came from the bundle in my arms and immediately, the girls were all over me.

"Is she cold?!"

"Is she hot?!"

"Does she need a bottle?!"

"Another blanket?!"

I sighed and smiled. "WillowGlow is fine, you guys. She's just missing her father." Tinkerbell huffed. "Is Terrance still working all those shifts? He needs to be with you two." Iridessa looked at me. "Yeah. He's a father now and he needs to take responsibility."

Just then, a familiar voice reached my ears. "(Y/n), I'm back!" Terrance landed on the branch next to us. WillowGlow cooed at her father as he took her into his arms. "There's my little princess." Vidia rolled her eyes at him. "Maybe if you stopped working so much, you'd see them more often."

I shook my head. "That's enough, Vidia." The girls all grumbled as they flew off, leaving Terrance and I with WillowGlow. Terrance turned to me. "Should I cut back on my shifts? I don't want you to struggle alone." I shook my head. "No, Terrance. I can manage. We just miss you sometimes." He gently pulled me into his side. "I know, but I'm just trying to support us."

I kissed him. "I love you." He kissed me back. "I love you too."

...

A few days later, I was at Tinkerbell's house when I heard the news. We were talking about one of Tinkerbell's newest inventions when a knock came at the door. Tink sighed. "I'll get it." She walked over and opened the door. Almost immediately, a messenger bug flew in with a scroll tied to it. Tinkerbell took it and started to read. She gasped before turning and handing the scroll to me. "You need to see this!"

I opened the scroll and started reading.

Fairies of Pixie Hollow, by order of Queen Clarion, all female fairies and their young must go to the Winter Woods. The winter fairies will greet all at the border to frost everyone's wings

All sparrowmen will stay behind to fight for all of Pixie Hollow and the pixie dust tree.

Please say your goodbyes quickly. Something is coming. Something that could destroy all of Pixie Hollow.

Leave quickly.

Tinkerbell looked at me. "(Y/n), you and WillowGlow need to get to the border. We all do." I looked down at WillowGlow in my arms, then back at Tinkerbell. "I can't leave Terrance!" I quickly left, flying towards my house.

I got there just as Terrance did. He looked just as panicked as I did. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Did you read the queen's order?" I nodded. "Terrance, I-" He spoke. "You and WillowGlow need to head to the Winter Woods." I shook my head. "I'm not leaving you!"

He squeezed my shoulders. "Please. I want you both to be safe. And I'll come back to you. I promise." I hesitated. "...Ok. I'll go..." He kissed WillowGlow on the forehead and then kissed me. "I love you." A tear ran down my cheek. "I love you too."

I consoled WillowGlow as I flew towards the Winter Woods border. As I arrived, I could see all the others getting their wings frosted. I landed by Tink and the others. Periwinkle was with them. Periwinkle approached me. "We need to frost your wings..." I turned my back to her, showing her my wings. I felt the frost enveloping my wings, sending a shiver down my spine.

I turned back around. Periwinkle spoke again. "I need to frost WillowGlow's too..." I hesitantly unwrapped the blanket from around WillowGlow, exposing her wings. WillowGlow let out a small table cry as her wings were frosted. Once it was done, I covered her back up and comforted her. She went quiet and then fell asleep.

We all crossed the border with everyone else. Owls were waiting to carry us further in. Unfortunately, the owls could only carry up to 6 fairies at a time. So I had to wait while the girls took off.

As I waited, I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around and then immediately bowed my head. "Lord Milori..." He spoke. "You'll ride with me. Your daughter shouldn't stay out in this cold for too long." I nodded. "Thank you, milord." He helped me onto the owl before getting on behind me. The owl gently took off into the sky and I held WillowGlow close to my chest.

As we flew further and further from the pixie dust tree, I could only hope that Terrance would keep his promise...