Likeminded (Anna & Elsa x Sister! Reader)

A/N: Reader is the middle sibling and also has powers. Reader has dream/night powers (watching over dreams, moving shooting stars across the skies, etc). Takes place after Anna returns to the Arendelle castle with Hans.

Your POV:

I paced the hall outside the throne room. Elsa was gone somewhere in the wilderness and Anna was resting in another room after being dragged in from the cold. On top of that, Arendelle was still covered in feet of snow.

I stopped pacing as Prince Hans approached me. He tried proposing to Anna and Elsa wouldn't give them her blessing. I understood the reason why.

I looked at him. "Any news?" He sighed. "Nothing yet, your highness. But may I speak to you alone?" I nodded. "Of course." We went into the throne room and I turned to him. "What do you need?" He looked at me, his eyes reflecting something strange.

"I was curious as to why your sisters would fear you. It seems they are right to do so."

I flinched and frowned. "They do not fear me." I knew that neither Anna nor Elsa were scared of me. They thought my powers were amazing. Well, the parts that they saw.

Hans tilted his head, a hint of a smirk playing on his lips. "You shall see before long. Do you think she honestly understands the night and all its glory? The dreams and stars that you watch over every night?" I narrowed my eyes. "Do not pretend you do in turn." He stepped closer, eyes flicking over me. "Oh, I understand perfectly. You find me to be an impatient prince, yet the best kind of bride is one who is willing."

I snapped, snarling at him. "Silence!" He laughed. "You can deny my warnings all you wish. It won't change your fate. Or your sisters's." I huffed. "Save your breath." He approached the throne, fingers tracing over the plush material. "Even if by some miracle this snow stopped, you'd only soon fall to your sisters. Why be forced to choose? Arendelle will see many a foe in its future. Would it not make sense for us to stand against them together? As king and queen?"

I scoffed. "I'd rather take my own life than rule with you." He hummed, a wry smile appearing. "I admire your resolve. You are strong. Far more fit to rule, far more deserving of respect than Elsa. You have an opportunity now, to take her place." I  watched him with a glare. "You are a fool." He shook his head in disappointment. "What a shame."

I approached him, the lock on the door clicking behind me. "You think you've found an ally in the night? Do you comprehend what you were gifted with? The powers I was born into...?" I flicked my hand, causing the candles in the room to go out. "Where do you think the shadows all go to hide from the precious light? Just who do you think stands against them? What you think you possess is a mere fraction of their might. The same might I stand unyielding against each and every night!"

I dug my fingers into his shoulder. He flinched, trembling under my touch. "Stay b-back...!" I smirked as I closed my eyes and opened them again. He gasped in fear.

 He gasped in fear

I growled. "You are nothing compared to them...You are nothing compared to me! You claim to know the night!? I shall show you true darkness!" I grabbed his throat, glaring into his eyes. Taking satisfaction in the way he choked. He managed to speak. "What... are you..?"

I smiled, laughing loudly. "I...am a nightmare."

I let him go and he fell to the ground, coughing and rubbing his neck. He scrambled up and out of the room, the door slamming behind him.

Now he knew that I wasn't easily swayed. I would never betray my sisters and I proved that today. But besides that, I had shown him that I would never let him get on the throne.

No matter the cost.