Boyfriend (Jealous! Troy Bolton x Reader)

Your Pov:

I walked up to the school's office. I stepped inside, greeting the principal, "Sir." He looked at me, "Ms. (L/n), I'd like you to show our new student, Mr. Stevens, around." I nodded, "Of course, sir." The boy next to him spoke, "I'm Axel." We walked outside the office, "I'm (Y/n). It's nice to meet you." He smiled, "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I blushed slightly.

I looked at my phone as we walked. I had a text from my boyfriend, Troy. It read, 'Where are you?' I quickly texted back, 'Busy. See you in class.' I looked at Axel, "Can I see your schedule?" He nodded and handed it to me. I noticed we had 2nd and 4th period together. I spoke, "We have 2nd and 4th period together. Your first class is in room 212, Trigonometry. You should get moving. The bell's going to ring soon."

I froze as he kissed my cheek and thanked me before leaving. I turned to see Troy coming up the hall. He stopped in front of me, "Who was that? I missed talking with you this morning." I looked at him, "He isn't important. I missed you too, but we should be getting to class." I leaned up and kissed him before hurrying down the hall. I got to class and slid into my seat next to Chad and Taylor.

Chad looked at me, "What happened between you and Troy? He's all crazy annoyed." Taylor nodded, "Gabriella and I can't even get through to him." I sighed, "I was showing a new student around today. He saw us standing together and asked me who the student was. I said it wasn't important and then I came to class." Chad shook his head, "Just talk to him, please. We have a game coming up."

Taylor continued, "And Gabriella, you, and I have a science decathlon coming up." I dropped my head on the desk, "Don't remind me." Class went by quickly and I headed to my second class. Axel was in this class. I sat in the back with some of my cheer friends. Axel came in and sat next to me. He flirted with me for the entire class. When Axel went up to the teacher's desk, my other friend, Kelsi, turned to me, "Who's he? I thought you were with Troy?"

I nodded, "I am. But Axel doesn't seem to realize that I'm not interested." She spoke, "Well, just ignore him then. Maybe he'll understand." But it only seemed to get worse the more I ignored him. After class ended, I raced to Ms. Darbus' class. Troy was already standing at my desk. Chad, Taylor, Kelsi, and Gabriella were looking at me expectantly.

I approached Troy, "Hey. You know I love you, right?" He nodded, "Of course I do. But-" Just then, Ms. Darbus came in, "Sit down, Mr. Bolton." Troy sat down and looked away from me. Class carried on as usual, then it was time for lunch. I grabbed an apple and headed up to the roof to wait for Troy.

Soon enough, he came rushing up the stairs. He stopped in front of me, "Can we talk about this now?" I nodded, "Sit down first." He sat down and I spoke, "The principal asked me to show Axel around. He's a new student. That's all." He looked at me, "You don't like him more than me?" I shook my head, "No. I love you and only you." He leaned down and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss.

After a few seconds, I pulled away, "Now, let's get to class. We have five minutes before the bell rings." We headed back down to the hallways. We stopped at my locker. That's when I saw Axel. Troy saw him too. I closed my locker. My back was to my locker as Troy leaned on his forearm in front of me. He leaned close and kissed me. A few seconds later, I heard Axel walk away. I pulled away and smiled at Troy.

"Jealous much?" He shook his head, "Me? Jealous? No!" I smirked, "Then you don't mind if I sit with Axel in my next class? We have 4th period together after all." He rolled his eyes, "Don't push it."

The bell rang and students piled into the hall. Chad came up next to us, slinging an arm over my shoulders, "Don't worry Troy. I'll watch out for Axel." Chad turned to me, "Let's go (Y/n)." I kissed Troy goodbye and headed off to class. Luckily, this class had no assigned seats. Chad sat next to me and Axel sat right in front of me. The whole class just talked since we had a substitute teacher.

Axel turned to me, "Hey, pretty girl. How about dinner tonight? On me?" Before I could speak, Chad spoke up from beside me, "Dude, back off. She's taken." Axel scoffed, "Was I talking to you? Didn't think so." Chad snapped back, "If you're talking to her, you're talking to me. She's pretty much my sister!"

Chad and I had a really close brother-sister relationship. So if anyone messed with me, Chad was there to take care of it if Troy didn't do it first. And trust me, I've tried to handle my own problems but they always do it themselves. Axel said nothing and turned back around. Chad looked at me, "You ok?" I nodded, "Y-Yeah..." School ended for the day and after class, Chad walked with me to the gym.

I had cheer practice while the basketball team had practice. Once there, we split and headed to our respective locker rooms. I changed into some shorts and a tank top before slipping on my gym sneakers. I stepped out into the gym, spotting the boys doing some reps. One of my cheer friends, Martha, brought me over to the corner of the gym. She looked at me, "Did something happen between you and Troy? He came in here and couldn't score one point. He even snapped at Coach Bolton." I sighed and nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it Martha." She gave me one last look before joining the rest of the cheer team. Practice went smoothly for the most part. When we all were taking a break, Coach Bolton called me, "Ms. (L/n), can you come over here please?" Troy got up and immediately walked out of the gym. I approached the coach, "Yes coach?"

He sighed, "I need you to talk to Troy. We have a game coming up and we can't afford to lose it." I nodded and followed after Troy. He was leaning against the lockers with his arms crossed. I spoke, "What's up with you? Everyone's worried." He looked at me, "Do you like Axel?" I looked at him, "No. I barely know him." He looked away, "Chad told me about how Axel asked you out for dinner."

I sighed, "He did ask me out to dinner, but like I said, I only love you." He hugged me, his head resting in the crook of my neck, "I love you too." I jumped slightly when I felt his lips on my neck. I tilted my head to the side and gripped his jersey as he started putting more pressure. After a few minutes, he pulled away, "There. If this doesn't get the point across to him, I don't know what will."

I turned on my phone and opened my camera. I turned the camera angle to face me and almost dropped my phone in shock. On my neck were 3 noticable hickeys. I slapped his arm, "Everyone is going to notice." He laughed, "You'll be alright."

After that, everything was alright. The basketball team won the game and Axel left me alone. Of course, my parents freaked out over the hickeys, but that's a story for another time...