2.

sometimes jisung hated felix, this was definitely one of those times. they were both sat in the dining hall, in their pyjamas because felix had dragged him out of bed. he quite literally grabbed his arms and pulled him out of his bed.

most of the other students were in pyjamas too, breakfast was always way too early at their school. he looked down at his plate to see two pieces of toast, "thanks lix" he picked up the one with strawberry jam on it and took a bite.

"morning felix, jisung" seungmin sat down in front of them, he was also in his own clothes but looked a lot more put together than the two best friends. then again, seungmin always looked good.

"how was summer?" he said as he poured himself a glass of apple juice.

"it was alright.." jisung replied, taking another bite of his toast. god he just wanted to go back
to sleep.

after eating, jisung decided to head back to his room. he'd left without felix as he was taking too long. the brunette made his way through the hallways, trying to avoid any questions the confused first years asked him.

he rubbed his eye as he turned the corner, accidentally bumping into someone as he did, "oh shit sorry.." he apologised.

"it's okay" he recognised the voice.

jisung looked up, "minho?"

"nice to see you jisung" he smiled and walked off, the brunette shook his head and continued making his way back to his room.

he knew felix didn't get along with his brother, so jisung avoided him too. felix had never told him why they didn't get along, and he didn't want to ask incase it upset him, so he just kept his distance from minho.

obviously they'd talk if they had to, but jisung preferred it when they didn't because minho intimidated him, a lot, so he always got really awkward when the older boy would say anything him.

~

"minho will be the death of me" felix sat on his bed, books and clothes already scattered over it, "why does he have to be such good friends wirh changbin.."

"because they're in the same year" jisung turned to face him, "i bumped into him today, literally walked into him"

"he was probably really mean about right?" the blonde threw some clothes on the floor as he spoke.

"nope..he said it was nice to see me actually" jisung replied, pulling his blanket over his arms.

felix rolled his eyes, "and now he's trying to steal my best friend"

the brunette laughed, "no one's stealing me from you lix..he was just trying to be nice"

"sure he was" he picked up a book from his bed and opened it.

~

minho yawned as he walked into his room, his roommate was sitting at his desk trying to catch up on his summer work. minho laughed at him, "you know it's called summer work for a reason right?"

"haha you're so funny minho" chan rolled his eyes as he turned around, "so you actually did yours?"

he nodded, "yup, did it all in the first week of the holidays..got it out of the way and then enjoyed my summer" he sat down on his bed, pulling the blanket over himself.

"did you actually enjoy summer though?" chan asked, walking over to his own bed.

"it was alright" he picked up a book from the small table next to his bed, "i'm just excited for this year to be over so i can move out of that stupid house"

"you'll get out min, i know you will" he knew minhos situation, "try to rest okay?"

the boy nodded, "i will"

~