5.

felix sat down in front of jisung, they were both in the library trying to get their homework done. jisung had originally planned to meet minho there but when he said he was going down to the library, felix followed him.

minho had still shown up because jisung had forgotten to text him that they wouldn't be able to talk today, when he saw the boy he mouthed the words 'im sorry' to him. in reply he got a nod and a smile.

"what are you looking at?" felix turned around and groaned when he saw his brother, "since when did he like books"

jisung shrugged, "no clue.." he looked down at his work. "felix..why don't you like him?" he asked.

the blonde frowned, "he's a terrible brother that's why..just don't ask me again" he replied. jisung just nodded and continued doing his work.

~

over the next week, jisung noticed minho looking at him quite often. he'd catch the boy staring at him during breakfast and dinner, he'd also noticed that minho would show up at the library more frequently. at first he thought it was a coincidence that minho was there too but after a couple of times he realised he'd be there just to talk to him.

jisung thought it was sweet.

one evening, when they were all in the dining hall for dinner, seungmin had pointed out that minho kept looking over to jisung and felix. the blonde just rolled his eyes and brushed it off like it was nothing.

"he's probably just doing it to piss me off" felix groaned. "i can't believe changbins friends with that idiot.."

"maybe he's actually nice felix..i mean you barely talk to him" seungmin said and jisung agreed with him.

"yeah, maybe minho's changed" the brunette turned to felix, who was shaking his head.

"nope, there's no way he's nice..father probably paid them to be friends with him" that comment made seungmin and jisung laugh.

sometimes jisung forgot that his best friend came from an extremely posh family, so whenever he'd call his parents 'mother' or 'father' it made him laugh.

"god you're so posh, who calls their dad 'father' you idiot" jisung laughed, as did seungmin. "and who knows felix, maybe your 'father' is paying me to be your friend" he mocked the boy and laughed even more when felix hit him across the head.

"not funny jisung" felix frowned.

"it was quite funny" seungmin added.

~