16.

minho sat waiting on the bench for hours, but jisung didn't show up. he got worried as he hadn't seen the brunette in the library either. he sent another text to jisung, hoping he would show up but he didn't.

minho frowned and started walking back to his room, maybe he was asleep? or maybe he just wasn't feeling too good.

he kept checking his phone every now and then just in case jisung had replied, but no, the boy hasn't even read the messages.

he went past the common room and up the stairs that lead to his room, which was when he saw someone standing outside the room opposite his.

minho thought it was jisung at first but when he got closer he realised it was his little brother.

"felix?" he said, tapping the boy on his shoulder, "what are you doing here?"

"why should i tell you?" he replied, clearly annoyed by minhos presence. "do you even care?"

minho just shrugged as the bedroom door opened and changbin walked out. oh of course, changbins room was opposite his, how did he not figure it out before?

"oh hey min.." changbin said awkwardly as felix ran into his room, "sorry.."

"don't be" minho smiled at him as the shut the door. he was about to go into his own room
when he realised something.

if felix was here then that meant jisung was in his room, alone. he smiled to himself as he made his way down the stairs.

this was perfect.

~

minho knocked on jisungs bedroom door, and when no one opened, he knocked again. he had put his hood up to cover his face so if someone did see him, they wouldn't see his face.

he kept knocking until jisung finally opened the door, he looked like he he'd just got up from a very long nap, but when he noticed it was minho at the doorstep his eyes widened.

jisung pulled him into the room, "what the fuck!" he shut the door, "minho why are you here"

he took his hood off, "because felix isn't.." minho smiled at him, jisung looked so cute with his messy brown hair, "and because i was worried about you"

"minho you shouldn't be here, what if felix comes back?" he sounded worried, like he was going to start crying any second, "what if he sees you.."

minho stepped closer to jisung and held his shoulders, "hey don't worry..he won't be back" he felt bad, he shouldn't have showed up like this, "jisung, it's okay"

jisung shook his head, "no it's not okay, nothings okay minho.." now he was actually crying, "you need to leave"

"i'm not going anywhere sung, you're clearly upset and it's not just because you're scared of felix seeing me here"

he let out a shaky breath as minho wiped his tears, "ji please talk to me..i'm your friend-"

"no stop saying that!" he raised his voice, "we're not just friends minho, i don't want to be just friends.."

minho stared at him blankly as he continued to speak, "stop saying we're just friends.." jisung sobbed, resting his forehead on minhos chest, "friends shouldn't have feelings for each other..i can't j-just be your friend.."

"oh.." minho said.

oh.

~