12.

"you know you can sit closer, you're gonna fall off the bed like that" minho said, reaching out for jisungs arm and pulling him closer.

the brunettes cheeks went slightly pink as minho put his arm around him. they were both sat on his bed watching horror movies.

neither of them knew what time it was but they knew it was quite late and jisung was starting to feel tired. he yawned as he watched the movie playing on minhos laptop.

"you can sleep if you want to, i'll wake you up" minho was almost whispering.

"no it's alright..i probably won't be able to fall asleep" jisung rested his head on minhos shoulder, yawning again, "i didn't take my medicine or drink the tea"

"you can try, who knows you might be able to sleep a little" minho raised his arm so it was resting on jisungs shoulder, he gently squeezed it as he told the boy to get some rest.

jisung nodded and shut his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

minho watched as the boy dozed off, his lips slightly parted and his eyelashes perfectly curled.

minho thought he looked beautiful.

~

when jisung woke up he quickly realised he wasn't in his own bed, he sat up and looked around the room, "minho?" he called out for the boy.

how did he even end up sleeping?

he sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for minho to come back. he took out his phone and checked the time, '9:45am'.

surprisingly he didn't have any messages from felix, he was probably too busy to text him.

"ah you're awake" the boy walked out of the bathroom, "did you sleep well?"

jisung looked at the boy in front of him. his hair looked messier and he was wearing pyjamas, "mhm yes"

he got up and stretched, "i haven't slept that well in a long while.."

minho smiled at him, "we should go down for breakfast.." he watched as jisung ruffled his hair, "you can leave before me if you'd like, so no one sees us together"

the brunette nodded, "thanks for letting me sleep here..i had fun last night" he said before leaving minhos room.

~

as soon as he walked into the dining hall he saw felix sitting with changbin, he scoffed as he went to sit with seungmin.

"i'm guessing he had a good time last night" jisung picked up a piece of toast and spread some jam on it.

seungmin nodded, "he's been with him all morning" he groaned, "where did you go last night? you disappeared from the party"

the brunette looked down at his food, "oh uh..i just wandered around the school.."

seungmin leaned forward, "really? all night?"

jisung nodded, "all night.." he took a bite of his toast.

he looked around the hall and saw minho walk over to his friends. it took him a few seconds to realise that minho was wearing his jacket and not his usual leather one.

jisung smiled to himself, minho looked good in it.

~