57.

"hey stop stressing" jisung placed his hand on minhos knee to stop it from shaking, "they'll love you"

the boy just nodded, he'd never been this nervous about meeting someone's parents. felix on the other hand was more relaxed than ever, he loved jisungs parents and they loved him.

"min they're literally the sweetest, you really don't need to worry" felix comforted his brother.

the three were sat in the back of a black car, only minutes away from jisungs house, "why did they send a driver again?"

"because dads busy and mom hates driving alone.." the boy looked out of the window and smiled, "we're here!!"

"fuck.." minho whispered to himself, he was so anxious.

~

"jisung!!" his mom yelled as soon as she him, "oh you look so weak, felix did you feed him nothing?" he grabbed jisungs shoulders and hugged him.

"i tried mrs han but he never listens to me" felix said as jisungs mom hugged him as well.

"how many times do i have to tell you to stop calling me that, feel free to call me mom lixie" she ruffled the blondes hair, smiling brightly.

"ah, you must be minho" she turned to him, her smile faded when she noticed how pale he was, "are you feeling okay honey?" the dark haired woman placed a hand on his shoulder but pulled it away when she saw minho flinch.

her eyes moved to jisung, "how about you boys go freshen up..ji you can show them their rooms"

the brunette nodded and lead the two brothers upstairs, they walked down a hallway and turned before reaching jisungs room, "min you can drop your bags anywhere" he said as he placed his own bags on the floor.

the grey haired boy nodded and put his bags next to jisungs, he then took a few seconds to admire the younger boys room. it reflected him perfectly, the walls were plastered with posters and ripped out pages from books. there was a bookshelf in the corner, but instead of books it was full of records from all eras.

he smiled when he noticed the photos up on his wall, there were loads of him and felix and some of the concerts he'd been to. minho also loved the coziness of the room, it was messy and foreign but it somehow felt like home.

minhos eyes focused on the guitars placed next to the bookshelf, "you have so many.." he walked over to them, running his fingers over the strings of the electric guitar.

"i'll play for you one day" jisung flashed a smile, "let show you your room lix!"

the three left jisungs room and went across the hall, he opened the door to a white room with a sage accent wall, felix smiled at the colour, it was his favourite.

there was also a desk and a bookshelf in the room and next to the window was a bed, decorated with plushies and pillows.

"i don't know how to thank you jisung.." the blonde dropped his bags and smiled, he was so happy.

felix turned to jisung and hugged him, "ji i love it"

"i'm glad you do..i picked out everything myself!" he explained how he'd talked to his parents about how to set up the room, "oh and there's a bathroom through that door"

jisung explained everything to felix before leaving him to unpack and heading back to his own room with minho.

"are you sure you want to share a room with me?" the brunette asked, unzipping his bag and taking out a few of his books.

minho nodded, "yeah, i like your room" he walked over to jisung and held his hand, "thank you for doing this for us.."

he kissed jisungs hand, "thank you for keeping us safe"

~

summer begins !!