14.

"lix are you going away for christmas this year?" jisung asked, he didn't want to be alone for christmas again.

"i think so..mother wants me back" he looked up from his laptop frowning, "i really hope my brother doesn't come back with me, i can't stand being in the same house as him"

jisung suddenly had a thought, "yeah i hope he doesn't go back either.."

felix looked at him, confessed. "oh you know, so you don't have to put up with him..yeah"

he made a mental note to ask minho about this later.

~

jisung walked into the library to see minho sitting in their usual spot, he ran over to him
and sat down.

"you're in a good mood today" minho smiled at the younger boy.

"that's because i've been sleeping better, thanks to you" he flashed a smile at him.

"ah i have something for you!" he reached into his bag and pulled out a jacket, handing it to jisung.

"it's my favourite one..don't lose it"

jisung blushed as he accepted the jacket, "you didn't have to give it to me..i would've let you keep my jacket either way"

the grey haired boy shook his head, "it didn't feel fair, i have yours so you have mine" he explained. "please?"

jisung sighed, he couldn't say no to minho now.

"well in that case, thank you..i'll take good care of it" jisung put the jacket on and minho laughed at how big it was on him. "stop laughing!" he pouted.

"oh you look adorable"

jisung blushed again.

he quickly changed the conversation, "oh uh i needed to ask you something"

"i'm listening" minho said.

"are you going away for christmas?" he asked.

minho thought for a bit before replying, "probably not..i don't really enjoy christmas"

jisungs face lit up, "that means we can spend it together!!" he suggested, "every year felix goes home and i'm left here alone, i won't be alone this year"

minho nodded, "you won't be alone this year sung" for once, he was looking forward to christmas.

~

"seungmin could you stop staring at me.." jisung looked up from his food and at the boy in front of him, "i'm trying to eat my dinner.."

"who's jacket is that?" he asked, picking up a glass of water and taking a sip, "it's definitely not yours"

felix looked over at his best friend, "yeah jisung, who's jacket is that?"

he didn't know what to say, "it's uh..um i found it?" they definitely knew he was lying. "it's no one's okay, just leave me alone"

"oh my god, jisung are you seeing someone?" seungmin teased the boy, "is this your boyfriends jacket?"

"hmph i wish changbin would give me his jacket" felix sulked. "you've got a nicer boyfriend than i do"

jisung started choking on his food, "n-no! i'm not seeing anyone.." he took a sip of water, "i told you..i just found it in my stuff"

"it looks so familiar..i just can't remember where i've seen it" felix knew he'd seen the jacket before but he didn't know where, it was so familiar.

"y-you've probably seen me wear it before.." he
lied again.

jisung just hoped his best friend wouldn't figure out who it actually belonged to.

~