23.

minho couldn't keep his hands off jisung as soon as they were alone in the room, he refused to let go of him. he hugged him, kissed him and held him close.

"why are you so affectionate today?" jisung laughed as minho left kisses along his jawline.

"i missed you that's why" he pulled away from the hug and cupped jisungs face, "am i not allowed to be affectionate?"

"oh no that's not what i meant, i've just never been treated like this before" jisung placed his arms on minhos shoulders.

"you deserve this and so much more sungie" minho kissed him gently, "hm i missed you so much"

"i missed you too min" jisung smiled.

~

the pair ended up sitting by the window, they held each other close as they watched the rain fall onto the fields near by. jisung held onto one of minhos hands and played with the rings on his fingers while minho played with the brunettes hair with his other hand.

jisung eventually sat up and turned around to face minho, he was still holding onto one of his hands.

"what's wrong min?" he asked because minho looked like he was worried about something.

the boy shook his head, "nothing.."

jisung shuffled closer, "you can talk to me, what's wrong?"

minho took a deep breath, "let's stop hiding from felix.." he said and jisung immediately looked upset. "sung i'm tired of sneaking around and-"

"no." he let go of his hand and crossed his arms, "minho no"

"but why? if you're worried about him freaking out then i can handle it..i'll talk to him for us" he reached out for jisungs hands. "sung think about it"

he shook his head, "minho i said no, we're not telling him right now"

minho sighed, "fine..but at least consider telling him you're seeing someone and you'd
appreciate some space" he caressed the back of jisungs hand with his thumb.

jisung nodded, that sounded better, "that way you won't be fully lying to him about where you are"

"i'll only be lying about the fact that i'm sneaking off and sleeping with his brother" minho started to laugh, he couldn't take that sentence seriously, "what?" jisung said.

"don't say it like that" he covered his face with his hands, still laughing. "oh you're so funny"

jisung pouted, "you know i didn't mean it like that!!" he said as minho shook his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

they both smiled at each other, "i'll tell him when i'm ready min..i promise"

"i know sung..i'll wait" minho kissed him again.

~