39.

"what's wrong sung? you look distracted.." minho placed his hand on the boys knee, squeezing it gently.

"i'm fine" his eyes were glued to the hand on his knee, "not distracted at all"

"uh huh" he moved his hand away and jisung sighed, "something wrong?"

he shook his head, "i'm fine" he repeated again, jisung took his jacket off as he started to feel warm.

"want me to open the window?" minho asked and when jisung nodded, he got up and walked over to the window, opening it to let some air in.

he walked back over to where jisung was sitting and stopped in front of him, his hand dropped to hold the side of the boys face, "look at me" minho said as he tilted the boys face upwards, "what's wrong?"

jisung couldn't take it anymore, he stood up and pulled minho closer to him, connecting their lips.

minho was slightly shocked by the sudden movement but he steadied himself and rested his hands on the brunettes waist as they kissed.

he pulled away to catch his breath, the way jisung was looking at him said it all, "i'll go lock the door"

~

jisung ran his hands over minhos arms as he pulled the younger onto his lap, fuck he thought as his boyfriend took his shirt off.

"it's only fair if yours comes off too" minho said as he pulled on the boys hoodie. jisung allowed him to take it off.

the grey haired boy rested his hands on his boyfriends waist again as he began to kiss his neck, lips travelling all over jisungs exposed skin.

minho smirked against jisungs skin when he noticed the boy was slowly grinding his thighs, he tightened his grip on jisungs waist and guided his movements.

the brunette held onto minhos arms as he reconnected their lips, kissing him passionately. he pressed down on minhos lap and continued moving his hips.

"fuck" minho groaned, "you know exactly what you're doing sung"

jisung looked at him innocently, "i don't know what you're talking about.."

minho scoffed and pushed jisung backwards so he was laying on the bed, he pinned the boys hands on either side of his face and held onto his wrists as he placed his knee in between jisungs legs.

"so dramatic" jisung teased him.

the grey haired boy rolled his eyes and leaned down, pressing his lips against jisungs neck, leaving a trail of gentle kisses that led down to his torso.

jisung arched his back and whined slightly as minhos lips traveled further down his torso, "mhm" minho bought his lips back up to jisungs neck.

"you're so pretty.." he whispered in jisungs ear, "so so pretty" he left small kisses behind his ear.

"minho.." jisung mumbled, his breath hitching as minhos lips trailed down to his jaw, then dipped even lower, "fuck"

~

🫣