35.

jisung opened the bedroom door and sighed when he realised minho had gone, he took his jacket off and threw it on the floor somewhere. he didn't bother changing and got straight into bed, he just wanted to sleep.

it took him around an hour to actually get to sleep, he kept turning and changing his position to get comfortable.

once jisung had fallen asleep, he kept having vivid nightmares; he felt scared and alone. he hadn't had a nightmare in months so he'd forgotten how bad they actually felt.

jisung tried to wake up but he couldn't, he felt trapped, like someone or something was holding him back. he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't do anything.

he woke up to felix holding his shoulders and repeatedly saying his name, "sung?" he said as he moved jisungs hair out of his face.

jisungs hands shot up to his chest, he still couldn't breathe, he pulled on his jumper and tried to calm down.

"fuck ji you need to breathe" felix didn't know what to do, it was never this bad. he watched as his best friend got worse, "jisung" he placed his hand on the brunettes knee.

jisung instantly pushed his hand away and felix understood, "okay i won't touch you.." he took a deep breath, "do you want me to call him?"

the brunette looked up, he knew exactly who felix was talking about. jisung nodded his head and felix went to grab his phone.

~

minho came rushing into the room, he saw jisung was still hyperventilating so he sat across from him making sure to leave a little space between them.

"hey love.." he said softly and smiled when jisung looked up, "what happene-" he was cut off by jisung wrapping his arms around him, "it's alright" he rested one hand on top of jisungs head and ruffled his hair.

felix stood across from them, watching as jisung slowly calmed down. he bit his fingernails as a sudden wave of regret and sadness passed over him, he felt so bad for what he'd done and said earlier.

"you're not alone ji, i'm right here" felix frowned as minho kissed the top of jisungs head, "nothing can take you from my side"

jisung grabbed minhos shirt with his hands and pulled him closer, "nothings gonna hurt you ji" minho whispered.

felix sighed, it would be so wrong to break them up.

he shouldn't force them apart.

~

felix realising he's wrong????? no way.