65.

"where are you taking me.." jisung asked as minho continued to lead him deeper into the forest, "do you even know where we're going?" jisung recognised the forest but wasn't too sure where exactly they were going.

minho nodded, "just a little further" he held onto jisungs hand and smiled when he saw the pond.

there was a huge tree towering over the water, and beside the pond was an adorably set out picnic. there were some flowers on top of the picnic blanket next to two books and a pair of headphones.

"no way" jisung knew exactly where they were now, "who told you about this?" he asked, no one except him knew about this specific part of the forest.

"your mom did..i asked her about your favourite places in this town and she said it was here" he replied, "so i came here this morning and set up a picnic for us"

jisung walked over to the edge of the water and pointed at a stack of rocks, "i made that about three years ago and i've been adding rocks to it every time i come here"

minho laughed, "that's cute"

they both went over to the blanket and sat down, leaning against the tree for more comfort, "did you come here alone?"

"mhm" he hummed in reply, "most of the time, i used to come here to smoke" he placed his hand on top of minhos, "i did bring a boy with me here once.."

minhos eyes widened in curiosity, "oh really?" he turned to face jisung, "what did you two do?"

the brunette edged closer, smirking slightly, "absolutely nothing.." he laughed and moved away, "felix was the boy i bought here, when he came to visit last summer"

"were you never scared of someone or something attacking you out here?" minho asked, "i mean..we're pretty deep into the woods, anything could be out there"

jisung playfully hit his boyfriend, "don't try to scare me"

"oh but i'm terrified sung.." he shuffled closer, "i think you should hold me to keep me safe"

the brunette laughed and rolled his eyes, "you're so annoying"

"seriously hannie, i'm so scared" minho said sarcastically, laying down and resting his head on jisungs thighs.

jisung laughed again and placed his hand on minhos head, playing with his hair, "i'll keep you safe min"

~

minho opened his eyes and yawned, it felt a lot
colder and looked a lot darker than what it did a few seconds ago. he sat up and looked around, jisungs eyes were shut and he looked like he was asleep.

"oh shit" he realised they'd fallen asleep, which would explain why it was a lot darker now than it was before, "sungie wake up" he caressed the boys cheek.

"love we need to go home before it gets too dark" he said softly.

jisung hummed as he opened his eyes, "did i fall asleep..?"

minho nodded, "we both did..we need to get back home" he repeated, "are you cold?"

the brunette nodded, "a little" minho took off his jacket and handed it to jisung, helping him put it on before they both stood up.

"ah before we go i wanna do something" jisung said, "do you have anything sharp?"

"um..maybe?" minho opened the picnic basket, "there might be a knife in here somewhere" he searched through the basket and pulled out a butter knife, "sharp enough?"

jisung nodded, taking the knife and walking over to the tree. he started to carve the letters "j+m" into the bark of the tree and then added a heart around it, he stepped back and admired his work.

"isn't it so cute" he turned to minho, who was smiling like an idiot.

he walked over to jisung and cupped his face with his hands, "you're so cute, a little bit of an idiot, but absolutely adorable" minho leaned in and kissed him.

the two packed everything away and held hands as they walked back to their car, it was starting to get a lot darker so jisung was staying extra close to minho, he'd never liked the dark.

luckily, the walk back wasn't too long and they were inside their car. they were sitting in the backseats as they didn't want to drive back yet, minho placed one of his hands on jisungs cheek as he leaned in again.

they shared a sweet kiss before jisung pulled
away, "thank you for today..it was really nice"

"even though we slept through it?" he asked.

he laughed and nodded, "yeah, even though we slept through it"

they kissed again.

~