48.

jisung scanned the boys face, his nose was bloody and so were his lips, he had bruises forming on his neck and cheeks. minho looked exhausted but he still managed to smile.

"who did this.." he asked, reaching for minhos hand and pulling him into the room.

minho shut his eyes as jisung held his wrist, "ah be careful" he pulled his hand away, "sorry.." minho apologised to him.

"don't be sorry min" jisung told him to sit somewhere while he grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom.

minho sat on-top of the desk as he waited for his boyfriend, he looked down at the floor and sighed.

"look up" jisung said as he stood in between minhos legs, "i can't believe they'd do this to their own son.." he took out the stuff from the first aid kit.

"tell me if it hurts" he spoke softly as he put some disinfectant on to the cotton ball and pressed it against minhos cheek. jisung instantly pulled his hand away when minho flinched.

he grabbed the brunettes hand, "it's okay, it just stings a bit" jisung nodded and put the cotton ball back on his cheek, wiping away the dried blood.

jisungs hand rested on minhos jaw as he positioned his face to face the wall so he could clean all the cuts on his face. he then told minho to face up so he could clean the dried blood that marked his upper lip and nose.

"are you hurt anywhere else?" he asked, hand still pressed against his jaw, "please tell me you're not hurt anywhere else.."

jisungs thumb ran over minhos bottom lip as the boy nodded, "um i'll do the rest myself" he didn't want jisung to see the other injuries, he didn't even want to look at them himself.

"are you sure? i don't really want to leave you alone anywhere.." jisung frowned, "let me help you min, please"

minho looked down, hands shaking as he started to roll his sleeves up but jisung stopped him.

jisung caressed his cheek, "it's okay love..i won't force you, if you'd like you can go clean it yourself"

minho blinked and a tear streamed down his cheek, he nodded, "i won't be long".

the brunette stepped back and let minho get up, he picked up some plasters and other items from the first aid kit then went into the bathroom.

~

once minho had cleaned all his wounds, jisung gave him some clothes to change into. he'd also taken a shower to freshen up and while minho was showering, jisung cleaned up the room and pushed the two beds together.

he made sure to make the bed as comfortable as possible, he even texted felix to drop off extra blankets.

"what are you doing" minho laughed when he walked out of the bathroom and saw jisung piling blankets on the bed.

"i made us a comfortable bed to sleep in!" he pointed at the bed which had loads of blankets and pillows on it, he'd even put up fairy lights behind the bed.

minho smiled and walked over to jisung, hugging him, "i missed you so much hannie"

"i missed you too" he rested his head against the boys chest, taking a deep breath before speaking again, "never do that again"

"i won't..i promise i won't" minho kissed the top of the brunettes head, "have you been sleeping well?"

jisung pulled away from the hug and shook his head, "you know i can't sleep without you.."

minho caressed his cheek, "let's try to get some sleep then, i haven't slept either"

they both got into the bed, pulling the blankets over themselves. minho wrapped his arm around jisungs shoulder and pulled him close, "i love you ji"

"i love you too.." he smiled as he hugged his boyfriend, he felt so safe in minhos arms.

they both slept really well that night.

~

i'll let them be happy ig