37.

jisung woke up to see minho sitting by his side and scrolling through his phone, his other hand was on jisungs head, playing with his hair.

the brunette smiled, "hey" he said quietly, he still felt a bit tired, "why didn't you wake me up?"

"you looked comfortable.." minho put his phone down and turned towards him, "are you feeling any better?"

he nodded, "thanks for staying with me" jisung reached out for minhos hand, he intertwined their fingers and smiled.

"oh you're awake" felix said as he shut the bathroom door, "come down for breakfast then"

jisung let go of minhos hand and sat up, "okay.."

he smiled at the pair before leaving the room.

jisung felt himself panicking again, so minho held onto his hand again, "it's alright, i talked to him" his other hand rested on the brunettes cheek, caressing it gently with his thumb.

"he might be a bit awkward for a few days but he'll be fine" jisung looked at him, confused, "ji he told me to stay with you"

his face lit up, "r-really?"

"yes really!" minho laughed as he leaned in, "you're so cute" he placed a soft kiss on his boyfriends lips.

"again" jisung said and minho kissed him again, this time it was longer but still just as sweet as the previous one.

"come on we need to go" he said as he pulled away from the kiss.

jisung nodded and got out of bed, "let's go then" he smiled as minho held onto his hand.

they stepped out of the room, hands still intertwined.

jisung was so happy they could finally do this.

~

felix was already sitting at the table when the pair arrived, jisung sat next to the blonde and minho decided to sit opposite them.

"hey lix" jisung said, "did you sleep alright?"

he nodded, "yeah but minhos snoring kept me awake for like hours" he joked and minho rolled his eyes.

"i do not snore" he said, "i'm a very quiet sleeper"

"eh you do talk in your sleep sometimes" jisung added as he spread some jam on his toast.

"i do not!" minho scoffed, "can't believe i'm being harassed by my brother and my boyfriend"

"well" felix sighed, "that's what you get for dating your brothers best friend"

the trio laughed, "you're never gonna let that go are you?"

the blonde shook his head, "nope"

~