17.

oh.

"jisung.." he put his hand on-top of the boys head, running his hands thought his hair, "stop crying sung..please"

the brunette looked up at him, eyes watery and cheeks pink, "please stop crying" minho placed his other hand on jisungs cheek, wiping the tears away with his thumb.

"i'm sorry min..i've probably made you uncomfortable" he frowned.

"don't you dare apologise jisung, you haven't done anything wrong" minho caressed his cheek, "i'm actually glad you said that because i didn't know how much longer i could pretend to just be your friend"

he took a deep breath, "sung i really like you.." his heart was beating so fast, "i wanna be yours ji..please"

jisung looked up at him, realising what he meant, "no..no minho we can't, felix would never forgive me" he shook his head, "you're his brother minho, he'd kill me"

"especially since he fucking hates you, no i can't do that to him" he moved away from the older boy. "he's my best friend, minho we can't do this"

minho walked over to him and reached out for his hand, "jisung he won't find out" he intertwined their fingers, "look at me sung.."

the boy put his hand on jisungs cheek again, "you'll be my little secret" he said softly, "i'll keep you safe"

"minho-"

he cut jisung off, "you have to trust me sung, we can make it work..we made our friendship work so why can't we make this work?"

jisung sighed, "you're right.." he nodded, "we'll make it work"

minhos face lit up, "we can be each other's secrets" jisung smiled as minho pulled him in for a hug, he placed a gentle kiss on jisungs forehead.

~

minho ended up sleeping in jisungs room, he woke up to the boy wrapped around him and because it was a weekend, they could stay in bed for a little longer than usual.

felix had texted his best friend the night before that he wouldn't be back until saturday night, meaning minho could stay with him until then.

"wake up sung.." he woke the boy up by kissing his cheek, "we can't stay in bed all day"

jisung smiled, "oh but we can" he looked up at minho, "do that again" he said and minho kissed his cheek again.

"we're going to be in so much trouble minho" he laughed, felix was definitely going to murder him. "this is bad"

minho smirked, "what's so bad about it? and there's nothing wrong with a little trouble.." he ran his thumb over jisungs lips.

jisungs heart started racing as minho lowered his head and gently pressed their lips together. fuck, jisung was not expecting minho to be such a good kisser.

the grey haired boy pulled away but jisungs heart was still racing.

"oh this is bad.." minho said sarcastically, "i have to wait until we're alone to kiss you"

jisung started laughing, "maybe i'll kick felix out of the room more often then" he smiled at his boyfriend.

"i think you should kick him out permanently, it'll make this a lot easier" minho moved jisungs bangs out of his face, "if only that blonde bitch didn't hate me so much"

jisung playfully hit minhos arm, "that's my best friend, don't call him a bitch!"

"it's true tho- ouch jisung!" he laughed as his boyfriend hit his arm again.

minho really wished he and his brother could get along, it really would make this a lot easier.

~