44.

jisung wiped his cheeks as he walked out of the bathroom and got back into bed, he missed his boyfriend so much. he needed to know where minho was.

he looked around the room and frowned at the polaroids of the boy on the wall, they looked so cute.

he got up and walked over to the pictures, taking them off the wall and smiling at them, jisung remembered when they'd taken this picture. he sat down and leaned against the wall as he looked through the polaroids.

~

"no stop no more!!" jisung laughed as minho put more films into the camera, "min!"

the grey haired boy pulled him closer and kissed his cheek as he snapped a picture of them with the camera,

"you're gonna look so cute in this" he said, taking the polaroid out of the camera and placing it on the table as he waited for it to develop.

"alright no more pictures min" jisung ran his hands though his hair, "i think you have enough"

minho whined, "no sungie please! i need one more to go at the back of my phone" he protested.

jisung groaned, "ugh fine.."

the boy smiled and turned on the camera again, he flipped it backwards and pulled jisung closer. he placed his hand on the brunettes cheek and pressed their lips together as he snapped the picture.

minho smiled as he pulled away, "thank you love" he took the polaroid out and placed it with the others.

"are you really going to put that one in your phone case?" jisung asked as he picked up the ones that had already developed.

he nodded, "yeah..it's cute" he put his camera down and looked at the pictures jisung was holding.

"oh i want this one" he pointed at one of the pair smiling, minho looked really pretty in it, "you look adorable" jisung said as he took out his phone, taking the case off and placing the polaroid in it.

~

jisung put the photos back and opened the drawer of the desk, taking out the lighter and a cigarette from the pack. he shut it and then walked over to the window, opening it slightly and sitting by it.

he placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it, jisung preferred it when minho lit his cigarettes. he sighed, smoke escaping from his mouth as he did.

jisung reached for his phone and flipped it around, the polaroid was still there. he loved the way minho looked in the picture, his smile was so radiant and his eyes sparkled. everything about the picture was perfect.

he took another drag of the cigarette and then realised how fast he'd smoked it, "ugh.." he pressed it against the window ledge and threw it into the bin.

he felt alone, he hated feeling alone. just as he was about to call felix, there was a knock on the door.

the brunette dragged himself across the room, he unlocked the door and pulled it to open it. jisung felt his heart drop when he saw him.

"hey.." he said, sounding weak and tired. "did you smoke without me?" the boy joked as the smell of smoke hit him, but jisung didn't laugh.

jisung froze, "m-min" it was him. minho was back.

he couldn't believe it, minho was standing right in front of him.

his eyes travelled all over the boys face, "who did this.." he asked.

jisung had so many questions.

~

i don't hate u guys i swr