58.

jisung woke up in the middle of the night to find minho sitting by the window, he rubbed his eyes before getting out of bed and going over to him.

"why are you up..?" he asked quietly, minho had been acting strange since they arrived at jisungs house, "is something bothering you?"

the boy shook his head, "just not tired" he replied, turning his head to face his boyfriend, "go back to sleep"

"can't sleep without you" jisung frowned, he knew something was wrong, "come on let's go back to bed"

the brunette held onto minhos wrist as he dragged him back to the bed, he pulled the blanket over them before hugging him, "are you still stressed about meeting my dad?"

minho hummed in response, "don't be..he's really sweet, my mom liked you too" jisung said to him, "she said i have great taste in guys"

they both laughed, "well she's not wrong"

jisung gently hit minhos chest, "i'm sorry for being awkward earlier sung..your moms really nice and i feel bad for not even saying hi to her"

"she understands your situation..so don't be sorry for anything love, you didn't do anything wrong" jisung shut his eyes as he adjusted his head.

minho placed his hand on top of the boys head, jisung felt like home to him and having that little talk with him made him feel a lot better.

"i love you sung" he whispered.

"i love you too" jisung replied.

~

minho took a few deep breaths before walking downstairs, he took small steps towards the dining room and pulled his sleeves over his hands. "it's okay" he whispered to himself as he walked over the the table, taking a seat next to jisung.

"morning" the brunette said softly, he was wearing minhos clothes again.

"could you pass me a glass of water please?" felix asked mrs han. "thank you"

he envied how comfortable felix was around jisungs parents, he wanted to be able to talk to them like that but he could barely make eye contact with them.

"minho honey do you need anything?" she asked him.

he simply shook his head and stared at his knees, "alright dear, but you let me know if you need anything at all" she added.

jisung frowned at minho, "min.." he placed a hand on his knee, "do you want to go back to the room?"

"i'm alright" he replied, putting his hand on top of jisungs, "i'll be fine"

just as minho was about to reach for a glass of apple juice, jisungs dad entered the room and the boy froze.

"morning everyone" he said and minho didn't even want to look at him, he pulled his hand away from jisungs. "ah felix you bought your brother this time"

"i had to, jisungs fallen in love with him" felix joked and the brunette shoved his face into his hands.

jisungs dad laughed, "he's a bit shy though isn't he?"

felix shook his head, "minhos not shy, he's just nervous" he whispered, "he's a bit intimidated by you"

the man nodded, "minho?" he spoke clearly and it made the boy instantly look up, "be good to my jisung or el-"

"dad stop being mean..he's already anxious don't make it worse" jisung rolled his eyes, "min don't take him seriously"

mr han laughed, turning to minho, "you're loved by both my sons so of course i'm going to love you too..don't be nervous around us okay?"

minho nodded, he smiled at him, "thank you"

jisung held onto minhos hand again, "you did well min" he whispered to him.

~

_ -> me when jisungs dad said "both my sons" referring to felix as his son too

also any suggestions abt what i should write abt for their summer ?