38.

it was the last day of their holidays, meaning all the students who had gone home were going to be back tonight. felix couldn't stop talking about how excited he was to see changbin after three weeks.

he was running around their room trying to make it look nice and cleaning up all the mess he'd made trying to get ready.

"ji can you go to minhos room?" the blonde asked, fixing his outfit in the mirror. "like right now.."

"can't you go to changbins room?" he didn't look up from his phone.

"nope, i can't.." he sat on the edge of jisungs bed, "please sung?"

the brunette put his phone down, "fine, whatever" he rolled his eyes as he got up from the bed, picking up his phone and putting it into his pocket, "don't you dare fuck on my bed"

jisung picked up the leather jacket from his chair and put it on.

"don't worry we won't!" felix laughed, practically pushing jisung out of the room.

changbin was already standing outside their room, "don't go near my bed" he said to the boy as felix continued to push him, "i'm leaving! stop pushing me"

"sorry" felix grabbed changbins hand, "bye ji!" he shut the door and jisung just rolled his eyes again.

"whatever.." he shoved his hands into his pockets and walked down the stairs.

~

jisung knocked on minhos bedroom door but no one answered, so he knocked again. a blonde haired boy opened the door, which jisung assumed was minhos roommate.

"yes?" the boy asked as he didn't recognise jisung.

"uh where's minho?" he asked, trying to look into the room.

"he's in the shower..i'm sorry who are you?"

"oh right sorry, i'm jisung" he smiled, "i'm guessing you're his roommate?"

the blonde nodded, "i'm chan, nice to meet you" he smiled back at him, "how do you know minho?"

"i'm his um.." he paused for a second, "i'm his boyfriend"

chan had a surprised expression on his face, "oh.." then he noticed jisung was wearing minhos jacket, "oh!"

"who are you talking to chan" minho walked over, towel wrapped around his neck and his hair still wet. he was wearing a short sleeved shirt with sweatpants, "oh hey sungie"

"h-hey" the younger admired the way minhos shirt hugged his body, god he looked so good. his eyes focused on minhos arms, oh.

chan noticed jisung's expressions and smirked, "i'll uh sleep in changbin's room, i think jeongins in there alone"

"good idea" minho smiled as his roommate walked across the hall and knocked on the door, "you wanna come inside or are you going to stare at me from there all night?"

jisung shook his head, "huh? yeah i'm coming inside.." he stepped into the room and minho shut the door behind them.

it was going to be a long night.

~