18.

"you look happy..why are you so happy?" chan asked his roommate, who hadn't stopped smiling since he'd come back, "is this to do with the fact you disappeared again last night?"

"maybe" minho smiled at his phone, "channie i'm so happy"

the boy laughed, "i'm glad you're happy min, you deserve to be happy but are you gonna tell me what or who is making you feel this way?"

he shook his head, "it's a secret, i can't tell you"

chan rolled his eyes, "at least you're not sulking" he turned around and got on with the rest of his work.

~

jisung: felix is sleeping in changbins room tonight, wanna come over to my room?

minho: i'll be there in 5 minutes

he grabbed a hoodie and left his room, quietly making his way through the hallways. jisungs room wasn't too far from his so it only took him a few minutes to get there.

he knocked on the door and jisung opened the door, pulling him into the room, "hey.." he said as he shut the door.

jisungs hair was messy again and he was wearing his glasses for once. his pyjamas were way too big for him but minho thought he looked adorable.

"you're so cute with your glasses" he cupped the boys face and kissed his nose, "adorable"

jisung blushed and pushed his boyfriend away, "shut up.." he sat down on his bed, minho joined him.

"i'm being serious ji, you're so cute" he said as the brunette wrapped his arms around his waist, cuddling him. minho smiled and put his arm around him.

"you smell nice" jisung said, looking up at minho, "and you're warm" he rested his head on the boys chest and shut his eyes.

for some reason jisung was able to fall asleep without any trouble when he was with minho, and he didn't even have nightmares. "i love sleeping with you"

minho smirked and laughed, "oh really?"

jisung rolled his eyes, "shut up, you know what i mean" he closed his eyes again, "i struggle with sleeping but when you're by my side, it's never a problem"

minho ran his fingers through jisungs hair, he loved jisungs hair. it was always so fluffy and he loved the length of it, it looked so good on jisung.

"you know i used to think you were intimidating.." he spoke softly, "you'd always looked scary and i swear you only started smiling this year"

"i'm just a quiet person ji, i like to keep to myself..that doesn't make me mean or intimidating" minho explained, "and i only started smiling this year because you gave me a reason to smile"

jisung blushed, "cute" minho said before gently kissing his forehead.

the pair ended up falling asleep, cuddled in each others arms. for once they both felt safe.

~