11.

once again the hallways were silent and dark, only their footsteps and quiet conversation could be heard as they walked around the school aimlessly.

they talked about books and music, which minho soon learned were jisung's favourite things to talk about. the brunette talked about all his favourite genres and how he learnt guitar when he was younger because he wanted to be a rock star when he grew up.

minho thought it was adorable.

"so do you still play guitar?" minho shivered slightly.

jisung nodded, "yeah i do..i actually bought my acoustic one with me this year" he told the older boy about his different guitars.

"are you cold min?" he asked when he noticed the boy was shivering.

"a little.." he laughed awkwardly.

jisung stopped to take his jacket off and handed it to minho, "here, it might help"

the grey haired boy shook his head, "keep it on otherwise you'll get cold" he refused to take his jacket.

jisung rolled his eyes and put the jacket over minhos shoulders, "just take it..i'm not cold"

minho thanked him and put the jacket on properly, jisung was slightly smaller than him so he was surprised when it fit him and was actually a little big.

"are we just gonna walk around all night?" minho asked as they turned another corner.

jisung nodded, "maybe..i can't really to back to my room tonight"

minho asked why and wished he hadn't, jisung started laughing at him as he made a disgusted face, "why would you tell me that!"

"you asked!" jisung argued back.

suddenly minho had an idea, it was risky but it was worth asking. "do you uh want to go to my room..?"

jisung blinked, not knowing what to say.

"we could watch horror movies" he suggested, avoiding eye contact with jisung.

"what about your roommate?" he asked, he didn't want anyone to see him with minho just incase they told felix.

"he probably won't be back tonight..and if he shows up i'll kick him out" the older boy reassured him.

jisung thought about it for a moment before nodding, "let's go then, lead the way" he flashed a smile at the older as his face lit up again.

~

minho opened the door to his room and let jisung go in first, "welcome to my room" he said before shutting the door behind him and leaning against it.

minhos room had a little bookshelf in the corner and was full with different genres of books, he also had a little keyboard in the other corner.

"is this yours?" jisung turned around and asked minho, who shook his head and told him it was his roommates.

there was posters put up but not on minhos side of the room, "i'm guessing your roommate likes music"

"oh he loves it, you two would definitely get along" minho smiled, "my sides a little boring..i can't be bothered to decorate"

he pointed at the fairy lights hung above his bed, "that's all i could be bothered to do"

"i think it's cute" jisung said, picking up a candle, "do you have a lighter?"

the boy shook his head, "ah okay..there should be one in the left pocket of my jacket" jisung told him.

minho reached into the pocket and pulled out a small black lighter, handing it to jisung, "and why do you keep a lighter in your pocket?"

jisung lit the candle and handed the lighter back to minho, who put it back where he'd found it, "check the other pocket" he smiled.

he reached into the pocket and found a small silver box, he opened it to see some cigarettes. "didn't think you smoked"

"you learn something new every day" jisung put the candle down.

~

guys i wanna clear up their ages in this bc i forgot to say 💀

jisung: 18
minho: 19