41.

minho moved jisungs hair out of his face, "wake up ji" he said softly, "sungie.."

the brunette groaned, "five more minutes.." he turned around and pulled the blanket over his face.

minho sighed and got up, he went over to the other side of the bed and moved the blanket from jisungs face, "come on, get up"

"no" jisungs eyes were still shut, he was so tired.

the boy rolled his eyes and pushed the blanket off jisung, "get up!" he picked the brunette up and carried him to the bathroom.

"minho put me down!" he kicked his legs as the boy put him down, shutting the bathroom door. "why are we in here?"

he smirked, "we're gonna shower" he watched as jisungs face went bright red. "then we're gonna go down to breakfast"

minho took his shirt off, "don't be shy love" he winked as he removed his sweatpants, stepping into the shower and turning the water on.

jisung did the same and joined his boyfriend, "you will drive me insane minho"

"i tend to have that effect on people" he placed his hands on jisungs waist and pulled him close, pressing their lips together.

~

jisung ended up wearing one of minhos jumpers again, it was too big for him but it kept him warm. minho didn't take his eyes off jisung, he looked so pretty in minhos clothes.

the boy leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "you look so pretty" he moved away and put his hand on jisungs thigh.

felix rolled his eyes, "get a room" he groaned as jisung kicked him from underneath the table.

"we're not even doing anything" jisung argued,
blushing because of the placement of his boyfriends hand.

"whatever..." he turned his head to the door, suddenly smiling as changbin walked in, "oh he's here!"

changbin sat down next to felix, "hey lix" he smiled and then turned to the others, "oh hey minho" he was surprised to see the brothers sitting together.

changbin scratched his neck awkwardly as he faced felix again, "i just wanted to see if you were alright..um also" he lowered his voice so no one but felix heard him.

felix's cheeks went bright pink, "oo what did he say" jisung teased his best friend, "maybe i'll sleep in your room again min..i think they need their privacy"

the pair laughed as felix kicked jisungs leg, "shut up! uh i'll see you later binnie" he said as changbin got up and walked away, "you're so annoying jisung"

minho laughed as jisung made more jokes about felix and his boyfriend, "remember to use protecti-"

"jisung!" felix yelled as he covered his face with his hands, "god you're so embarrassing"

the brunette laughed and ran his hands though his hair, minho watched as jisung and felix continued to joke around with each other.

minho smiled at the pair, it felt good seeing the two boys he loved get along so well, everything was finally going well.

everything was perfect.

~

i think we need more drama