32.

jisung ruffled minhos hair as he kissed the top of his head, telling him that everything would be alright and that they'd figure something out. minho kept his head on his boyfriends shoulder as tears fell from his eyes.

"he got hurt because of me" minho sobbed. "it's all m-my fault"

"shh, it's not your fault" jisung kissed his forehead again, trying to calm him down. he gently squeezed minhos shoulder.

minho lifted his head and looked up to jisung, "we can't do this ji.." he shuffled away from him, "felix already hates me and if he finds out he-"

"you're not running away from me min, i won't let you" he placed his hand on-top of minhos, "i'm not picking between the two of you"

minho frowned, "he'll hate you because of me"

jisung placed one hand on minhos cheek and caressed it, "he won't hate me min, trust me" he looked down at the boys lips and leaned forward, pressing his own lips against them.

one of minhos hands travelled to the back of jisungs neck, and the other on to his cheek, he held the boy close as they shared a long kiss.

the brunette pulled away first to catch his breath and then wasted no time in kissing minho again.

"i really do love you" jisung said in between kisses, "so so much" minho smiled as his boyfriend kissed him again. 

the pair were so distracted by each other that they didn't even hear the door open.

felix opened the door and stood there for a few seconds before he realised what was actually happening, "no fucking way"

minho and jisung instantly moved apart when they heard the voice, they both stood up and tried to think of a good explanation.

"it's not what you think lix" jisung said, fixing his hair, "please just l-listen"

"oh it's not what i think?" felix scoffed, "when were you gonna tell me that you're banging my brother huh?"

jisung went pale, "we're not-"

felix cut him off and turned to minho, "you're so pathetic minho..he was the only person i had left and you just had to take him away from me too didn't you?"

"lix please just listen" minho pleaded.

"what? you're gonna say you're sorry again?" he pushed minho, "i'm sick of you and your apologies"

minho stumbled backwards, "felix, please i'm-"

"i'm so fucking sick of you"

~

this is only the beginning :D