27.

minho and jisung spent the rest of their day in bed, minho cried for a little while and jisung tried his best to comfort him. they decided to watch some of minhos favourite shows to make him feel better.

"it's so cold in here" minho complained about the weather for what felt like the hundredth time.

jisung had noticed that minho would get cold really easily, so whenever they'd meet, he'd keep a jacket on him as he'd also noticed that minho would always forget his one.

"want me to grab you another hoodie?" he asked and his boyfriend nodded.

"i want your one" he said, "please"

the brunette rolled his eyes as he got out of bed and opened minhos wardrobe, "then i'm taking one of yours" he said as he took his own hoodie off and tossed it across the room.

minho caught it and layered it on top of the crewneck he was already wearing. he watched as jisung stood in front of the wardrobe shirtless, "oh" he said to himself.

he stared as the boy put a hoodie on and joined him back in bed, "you look shocked, did you see a ghost or something?" jisung asked.

minho shook his head, "let's watch another episode.."

the brunette shrugged, "okay"

~

jisung tapped on his boyfriends shoulder, "wake up!" he said, shaking minho, "min wake up!!" he repeated himself until the boy sat up.

minho rubbed his eyes, "what.."

"look!!" he pointed towards the window, "it's snowing, let's go outside" jisung said excitedly, "come on"

he jumped out of bed and picked up his jacket as well as minhos, then he ran over to minho and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the bed, "put this on"

jisung helped minho put the jacket on and then proceeded to drag him out of the room. minho was still half asleep as they made their way down the stairs and out to the huge field behind the school, but when they got outside, the cold air woke him up immediately.

"fuck it's so cold" he complained, shoving his hands into his pockets, "ji i wanna go back inside"

"no! it's so pretty" jisung said as he tilted his head backwards so he was facing the sky, "i love it when it snows"

minho watched as his boyfriend smiled, "yeah it is really pretty" he admired the pink tint that was painted across jisungs cheeks and nose due to the cold, admired how the boys eyes sparkled and how the snow landed on his hair.

"it's so pretty" he repeated himself as he stepped closer to jisung, reaching out for his cheeks.

minho pulled the boy closer and kissed him, not caring that they were outside, not caring if anyone who was around had seen them, not caring about anything.

he only cared about one thing right now and that was jisung.

they pulled away to catch their breaths, but minho wasted no time, he grabbed jisungs collar and pulled him close again, kissing him again.

~