53.

felix put his books on the table and then sat down, "so-"

"absolutely not" he didn't even look up from his work.

"that's not fair i haven't even said anything yet!" felix argued, crossing his arms. "anyways..i was gonna tell you that changbin is having a party tonight, kinda like a final night for the final years to enjoy themselves before exams start"

jisung sighed, looking up from the textbook in front of him, "i'm guessing you want me to go?"

the blonde nodded, "minhos coming too, i already asked him" felix tapped the table with his hands, "come on sungie, it's just once"

the boy rolled his eyes, he hated things like this but maybe it would be better with minho there, "fine"

"perfect!!" felix cheered.

jisung shook his head and got back to his work, he'd probably leave early with minho like last time.

~

felix held onto his best friends arm as they walked down to the common room, jisung was wearing ripped jeans with a flimsy white button up whereas felix wore an off white top with cargos.

once they got into the common room, quite a few people had already arrived, and some were already drunk.

"try to have fun today sungie" felix said, "and make sure my brother has fun too" he winked and jisung pushed him into changbin as the three laughed.

changbin wrapped his arm around felix, "minhos over there" the dark haired boy pointed at a couch in the corner of the room where minho was sat by himself, drink in hand.

jisung nodded and walked over to him, "you look lonely" he said as minho looked up and smiled at him.

minho looked good, as always, but jisung had forgotten how good the boy looked in leather. he wore a simple white shirt tucked into black ripped jeans and a leather biker jacket to complete the outfit.

"i am, chan left me for jeongin" he frowned as jisung laughed at him, "you're staring love" it was his turn to laugh at jisung.

the brunette blushed and shook his head, "am not.." he avoided eye contact with minho for the next few seconds.

minho nodded and took a sip of his drink, "sure"

jisung sighed, "fine, you just look really good in that jacket.."

the older boy laughed again, noticing jisung was still standing, "why aren't you sitting down? you'll get tired of standing"

"where..the couch is for like one person"

minho tapped his thigh, sipping his drink as he did, "i don't mind" he smirked, "don't be shy love"

jisung wanted to scream, "n-no i'll just stand"

the boy rolled his eyes and grabbed jisungs arm, pulling him down on to his lap, "no one's gonna care hannie"

the brunette was so glad that it was dark in the room because he was blushing bright red. his breath hitched as minho wrapped one of his arms around jisungs waist.

"min how much have you drank?" he asked as he saw minho put his cup down.

"hm not much, i can handle a little more" he said, "i think you'll like me when i'm drunk"

minho smirked again, resting his other hand on jisungs thigh.

~

ty all for the lovely messages on the last chap ~ ur all wonderful <3

but i wanted to update again bc i always feel bad for not updating haha