21.

when jisung didn't return to their room that night, felix got even more worried. he'd never disappeared for a whole day like that. felix had spent the whole night pacing back and forth in his room, hoping his best friend would show up.

he did eventually end up calling changbin over because of how stressed he was.

"lix please stop stressing" changbin watched as his boyfriend called jisung for the hundredth time, "didn't you say he does this sometimes?"

"yes but he always comes back at night..he's never been missing for the whole day" felix finally sat down, leaning his head on changbins shoulder.

"i just hope he's safe wherever he is" felix frowned.

~

jisung woke up first, he turned to face minho and saw that he was still asleep so he carefully shuffled out of bed. he checked the time and decided it was best if he went back to his own room now.

he quietly opened the door and left the room.

as he walked back to his room he regretted not telling minho he was leaving, so he decided to leave him a text explaining where he went.

when he finally got to his room, he opened the door to let himself in, "oh" he said when he saw felix cuddled up in bed with changbin.

he stood awkwardly at the door for a few seconds before deciding to leave. instead he went down to the hall as breakfast would be served by now.

jisung was one of the first few students there as it was still quite early, so he sat down and waited for his friends to arrive.

"jisung you scared me.." minho sat down in front of him, "don't you dare leave like that again"

"sorry i-" he was cut off by felix running over to them.

"han fucking jisung you better have a good excuse for disappearing yesterday" he sat down next to felix, visibly stressed and angry, "i looked everywhere for you..where the hell were you?"

"i'm sorry-" jisung was cut of by felix once again, who had just noticed minho sitting across from them.

"why the fuck are you here minho?" the blonde turned to face his brother, who was standing up now, "didn't i tell you to leave jisung alone"

minho shrugged, "it was nothing..just wanted to ask about a book" he walked off.

felix was too angry at jisung to care about his brother right now, "you do something like that again and i swear to god han i will kill you"

the brunette nodded, "i'm sorry felix..i just needed some time to myself"

he rolled his eyes, sighing as he did, "you could've at least texted or called me"

jisung frowned, he hated hiding from his best friend, "i'm really sorry lix"

~