54.

minho was drunk and he was more confident than jisung had ever seen him. jisung had a few drinks too so he was slightly tipsy, but no where near as drunk as his boyfriend was.

he gently pushed the brunette into a cromer, pinning him against the wall, "you look so good min.." jisung complimented him as minhos hand rested on his waist.

"oh really?" minhos eyes were glued to his boyfriends lips. he pulled on jisungs waist as he leaned in to kiss the boy, the brunette instantly fell apart at minhos touch, it was embarrassing how easily he let the boy control him.

he arched his back as minho pushed against him, pulling his waist forward again. jisung could taste the alcohol as they kissed, this was definitely not a good idea.

he pulled away from the kiss, "you're so drunk right now"

minho shook his head, trying to catch his breath before he spoke, "trust me, i'd be doing this even if i was sober"

jisung blushed, he let minho kiss him again but after a few seconds, he pushed him away, "no min we're both drunk..i feel bad"

minho smiled softly, even though he was drunk he appreciated how jisung was so careful with him, appreciated how he wanted to make sure he one hundred percent wanted this.

"then let's go back to my room and wait until we sober up" he held onto jisungs hand, "drunk or not, i still want you, i want this"

he nodded in agreement, "let's go back to your room min" jisung knew if the roles were reversed and he was the one in minhos position, they would've instantly left and minho would've refused to even kiss him while he was drunk.

"you'd do the same for me minho" he said, pulling on his hand as they made their way to the door.

the grey haired boy smiled as he let his boyfriend drag him out of the room, he would do anything for jisung right now, then again he'd do anything for him while sober too.

halfway through the walk, minho stopped and pushed jisung into a wall again, pressing their lips together.

jisung melted at his touch, again. he let minho kiss him, he'd let minho do anything to him.

"let's get back to the room first" he laughed, pushing minho away from him, "we can't fuck in the hallways" he laughed louder as he started walking.

minho followed behind, "i mean..we could"

jisung rolled his eyes, "lee minho, you are so drunk right now"

~

they shared lazy kisses as minho pulled the boy onto his lap, gently holding onto his waist as he pulled him closer. jisung had his hands either side of minhos face, deepening their kiss.

this time minho pulled away first, taking a few moments to admire his boyfriends features. he took a few deep breaths.

"you okay min?" jisung asked.

he nodded, "..i've never wanted someone this badly before" he bought one hand up to jisungs face, gently moving his hair out of his face, "you're the first person i've felt this way for"

"jisung i love you, i mean it..i'll always love you even if you break my fucking heart, i'll continue loving you like an idiot"

"i'll never break your heart minho" jisung loved him so much.

they kissed again, but it wasn't like their usual kisses. it felt so soft, so sweet, so full of love and affection but it also felt lustful.

minho broke away from his boyfriends lips, "i want you sung" he wasn't asking, "i want you so fucking bad"

jisung had never seen minho like this,

but he liked it.

~

top jisung....? 📸

also, i'm feeling a little better now, especially after reading all ur wonderful comments <3

tysm for being so supportive !!