28.

the pair ended up going back to minhos room, and as soon as the door shut, minho had jisung
pinned against the door. he kissed his lips and then moved down to kiss his neck.

"tell me when to stop ji" minho whispered in his ear before gently kissing the spot behind it.

jisung didn't say anything. he just shut his eyes and titled his head to the side, breathing heavily as minho kissed his neck.

minhos hand traveled down to jisungs thigh, pulling it upwards slightly as they made out. the brunette wrapped his arms around his boyfriends shoulders as he lifted him up and carried him across the room.

minho gently placed jisung onto the bed and slowly lowered himself down so he was hovering above him, his eyes glued to jisungs lips.

"we should stop now min" jisung said as minho kissed his jawline, "okay?"

minho nodded, "of course love" he kissed jisung one last time before sitting up.

~

"aren't you lonely without me?" felix said over the phone, "it must be so boring"

jisung laughed, "i'm bored out of my mind lix..you have no idea" he replied, "how are things on your end?"

he heard felix sigh, "let's not talk about it..i'll tell you when i'm back"

he frowned, "could you not go to changbins house for a while?" he suggested.

"i'm not sure if my parents will let me, out of my friends they only like you"

him and felix talked about various things over the phone for about an hour, and then he had to hang up because his parents called him down for dinner.

jisung did miss felix, but he was happy that he had some time alone with minho. after about an hour, felix hung up as he had to go help his parents with something.

"he talks so much" minho hugged jisung from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist,"how do you put up with him?"

jisung rolled his eyes, "he's my best friend minho"

"i wish he wasn't" minho said, gently kissing jisungs cheek, "it would make me feel less guilty about liking you so much"

the brunette turned around, "i don't want you to be another thing i took away from him.." he said as jisung caressed his cheek.

"you didn't take me away from him"

~

after the phone call with felix, the two headed down to get some food from the main hall. there were only a handful of students who had stayed for the holidays so the hall was fairly empty.

they both sat down opposite each other and talked as they ate.

"hey.." a boy sat down next to jisung, "you're han jisung right?"

the brunette nodded, "yeah..you're in my art class aren't you?"

the boy nodded, "yes i am, i just uh wanted to ask if you were free tomorrow" he scratched his neck awkwardly, "i was hoping we coul-"

minho interrupted their conversation, "he's not free" the boy turned to look at him, "he's busy"

"oh right. um sorry" he got up and walked away, leaving minho and jisung alone again.

jisung laughed at his boyfriend, "i could've rejected him myself"

"shut up.." he rolled his eyes, pouring himself some water.

"you're cute when you're jealous" jisung teased him before finishing the rest of his food.

~