69.

minho woke up to the sound of quiet music and the smell of coffee, he rubbed his eyes as he slowly sat up, "sung?" he yawned, he looked around the room to see his boyfriend sitting in the corner, playing his guitar.

"good morning love" jisung put his guitar down and walked over to minho, "did you sleep alright?"

he nodded, he was able to sleep quite well after speaking with jisungs mom, "yeah i did..um what time is it?"

"almost 12pm, why?" jisung fixed minhos hair, "you're so cute when your hairs messy"

minho smiled, "just wanted to know.." his eyes focused on the boys lips.

"everything okay min?" he asked, still running his fingers through minhos hair.

the boy didn't reply, instead he grabbed jisungs shirt and pulled him down, pressing their lips together.

jisung broke the kiss, smiling softly. he leaned down and kissed minho again, while he changed his position so he was now hovering above minho.

jisung pulled away, admiring the boy beneath him before leaning down and kissing him again. minho cupped the side of his boyfriends face as he deepened the kiss. o

every time they kissed, jisung felt like it was his first time kissing him again, he got the same euphoric feeling of love and happiness as he did when they'd kissed for the first time.

"jisung is he aw-" felix opened the door and walked into the room, instantly regretting not knocking before he entered.

minho pushed jisung away from him and sat up properly, "fuck, sorry.."

"why is it always me?" the blonde complained, "lock your fucking doors" he turned around and left the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

minho started to laugh as jisung covered his face with his hands, "that was so embarrassing" the brunette laughed too, shaking his head as he did.

"i'm never going to be able to look at him again" jisungs face was bright red now, "this is all your fault!"

"what? how is it my fault?" minho laughed, "you're the one that decided to get on top of me-"

jisung covered his boyfriends mouth with his hand, "shut up.."

~

"stop" felix said as soon as he saw minho, "turn around..that jacket looks so familiar" he walked closer to his brother, "it's jisungs right?"

minho shook his head, "no..it's mine" he stepped back, "stop staring at me"

felix grabbed minhos arm, "no it's literally jisungs i saw him wear i- oh" the realisation hit, "so you're telling me you and ji have been together since before christmas?"

he shrugged, "yeah we started dating a week before it..why did you not know?"

"i just didn't know that you'd been together for so long already" the blonde replied, "i knew i'd seen that jacket before"

~

"let's go camping..me and you" minho moved jisungs hair so it wasn't covering his eyes, then he rested his hand on the boys cheek, "we'd get some time alone"

"hm it sounds nice but i've never been before" jisung replied, "do you think i should get my hair cut? it's getting long.."

minho shook his head, "please don't, i love your hair like this..you look pretty" he gently touched jisungs lips, dragging his finger over them, "so pretty"

"could we take felix and binnie camping too?" jisung asked, tilting his head to the side.

"i mean..i'd prefer it if it was just us two but if you'd want them to join us i don't mind" minho added, "i just really want some time with you, alone"

the brunette blushed slightly, "we get alone time here don't we?"

he laughed, "felix literally walked in on us this morning, we do not get alone time"

"good point" jisung added, he noticed that minho was still staring at his lips, "you can kiss me if you want to.."

minho smiled as he leaned in, gently kissing jisung.

~

they're so cute
also felix finally figuring out who's jacket it is 💀