6.

"so did you like it?" minho asked, pointing at the book on the table, "you finished it quite fast"

jisung nodded, "i liked it a lot.." he smiled, he'd definitely gotten more confident around minho over the last few weeks, he was still a bit awkward sometimes but their conversations felt more natural now.

minho put another book in front of him, "read this next, it's also one of my favourites"

jisung smiled at the book, "thank you" he picked it up and read the back of it, "sounds interesting"

"by the way, does my brother know about this?" he asked curiously, "i don't think he'd approve of our.." he stopped to think, like he was searching for the right word, "friendship"

"stop making it sound like that.." jisung scratched his neck, "it's not like that"

minho leaned forward, "like what?" he had an innocent look in his eyes.

"like you know" he lowered his voice, "like we're hooking up or something" he noticed how minho started laughing, "shut up!"

"i promise you it wasn't my intention to make it sound like that" he ran his hands through his hair. "well..as much as i'd like to continue our conversation, i unfortunately have to go to my lessons.."

minho picked up his bag, "see you later sung"

sung..felix had called him that a lot but it sounded different coming from minho, it sounded nicer.

over the past few days he'd noticed the similarities between minho and felix; they both talked the same, they both had similar laughs and were both extremely sarcastic. felix was just more cheerful compared to his brother.

he sighed and put the new book minho had given him into his bag, he packed away the rest of his things and went to his next lesson.

~

"did you not eat lunch?" seungmin asked as he saw the boy practically shove food into his mouth.

jisung shook his head, he might've forgotten to have lunch as he spent his lunch break in the library with minho.

"what were you doing at lunch by the way? you didn't even text me where you were.." felix frowned.

"oh sorry" he apologised and tried to think of a lie, "i uh fell asleep again"

felix just nodded and put some more food into his plate, "don't miss lunch again okay?" jisung smiled at him.

"guess who's staring again" seungmin turned around to face his friends again, "he's been doing that a lot recently"

jisung looked over at minho, "yeah he has.."

~