20.

the next day jisung was paranoid every time he saw felix or seungmin, he didn't talk much all day and avoided his friends as much as he could.

he ended up the library again, headphones on while he tried to distract himself. jisung sighed as he buried his face into his hands, nothing was working, even music wouldn't distract him.

he got out his phone and sent a text to minho.

jisung: meet me at your room please

jisung picked up his bag and walked out of the library, heading towards minhos room. he needed someone to comfort him and the best person for that was minho.

he climbed up the stairs and waited for his boyfriend outside the room. jisung waited about five minutes before minho showed up and opened the door for them.

"what's wrong sung..we're meant to be in lessons" he said as he followed jisung into the room, "is this about yesterday?" minho shut the door.

the brunette nodded, "i just need you right now" he looked at minho, "please"

minho nodded, "yeah..of course" he walked over to the boy and hugged him, "we don't have to talk if you don't want to"

jisung shut his eyes as minho ruffled his hair, "can i sleep in your room tonight?" he asked, hoping his boyfriend would say yes.

"of course sung, i'll tell chan to go to his friends room" minho replied and jisung smiled, "do you want to lay down? you barely slept last night.."

jisung pulled away from the hug and nodded, so minho held his hand and took him to his bed. they both laid down and jisung pulled minho close so he could rest his head on his chest, the older boy smiled and put his arm around jisung.

jisung knew his friends would worry about him and where he was but right now all he cared about was being with minho.

so he shut his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

~

"seungmin i haven't seen him since break..i'm worried" felix was stressed, he had no idea where jisung was, "he's not even replying to my messages.."

"it's okay lix, he's probably asleep somewhere" the boy said, he had an idea of where jisung was but he couldn't tell felix, "just eat your food.."

seungmin looked around the hall and noticed minho was no where to be seen either, "lix, stop stressing please.."

the blonde sighed, looking down at his food miserably, "i don't understand why he's been so distant recently..i'm so worried about him"

"you know how he is felix, he likes to keep to himself when he's down..he'll talk to you when he's ready"

he nodded, "i guess you're right" felix looked up at seungmin, "you don't think he's hiding anything from me do you?"

seungmin shook his head, "no, he has no reason to hide anything from you lix..."

felix nodded again, "yeah"

~