51.

"it's getting cold, should we go back?" jisung asked, he could see that minho was cold as he'd zipped up his jacket and put his hands in his pockets. the boy also had a streak of pink across his cheeks and nose.

minho nodded, "yeah" he got up and waited for jisung to get up too.

as they walked, jisung had slid his own hand into minhos pocket and held onto his hand, "fuck your hands are so cold"

"sorry.." the brunette apologised and went to take his hand out of the pocket but minho stopped him by holding onto it tightly.

jisung blushed, it was little things like this that made him fall even harder for minho.

~

felix banged on the door to wake the pair up, "guys wake up!" he yelled at the door, "first day back and they're fucking late" he said to himself.

"what are you yelling at lix?" changbin said, his arm resting on his boyfriends waist, "are they still not awake?"

"nope..i give up" he shook his head, "if they want to be late then they can be lat-"

jisung opened the door, hair a mess and wearing nothing but an oversized hoodie that was obviously not his own, "what"

felix rolled his eyes, "is minho awake? he better be awake" he pushed past his best friend.

"felix stop!" jisung screamed, shoving his hands onto the blondes face, "for your own sake please do not open ur eyes"

the boy cringed when he realised what jisung meant, "that's fucking disgusting..why would you let me into the room?" he complained as he walked out of the room, eyes still shut, "you actual freak"

"you pushed past me!" jisung argued back, "give us like five minutes" he shut the door on felix's face.

the blonde scoffed, "i'm going to kill them"

changbin laughed, "let them be happy lix, they deserve it..come on let's head down and give them some privacy" he tugged on the boys arm.

"whatever" felix intertwined his hands with changbins as they walked.

~

"i can't wait for summer" jisung spread some jam onto a piece toast and put it in minhos plate, he then picked up another piece for himself.

"why?" felix asked, shoving some more toast into his mouth.

"because you two are staying with me" he bit into the bread, "i've already asked my parents and they agreed to let you guys stay at ours for as long as you want"

"sung you really didn't have to do that.." minho said, feeling slightly bad. "i have enough saved to rent a place for me and lix"

the brunette shook his head, "no way, you're staying with me and that's final..if you're worried about space, don't be, i'm an only child and my house is spacious"

"his house is huge" felix leaned forward, "even bigger than ours, he's fucking rich-"

"i'm not rich lix, my parents are, there's a difference" jisung sipped his coffee, "so please, stay with me for the summer"

minho took a few minutes to think about it before nodding his head in agreement, "okay fine..but let me and lix share a room or something at least"

"oh um min i was hoping that you'd sleep in my room..if you and lix were okay with that" jisung pouted. "plus that way lix would have his own space"

"of course i'd be okay with that, he's literally your boyfriend sung" felix spoke first, "just tell me before you do anything so i can leave the hous-"

minho kicked felix from underneath the table, "shut up"

they all laughed.

~

we're getting closer to the end :o