47.

minho didn't know what day it was, he didn't know the time and he didn't know how long he'd been gone for. all he knew is that he had to get out, his body couldn't take anymore.

since he'd come back he'd barely slept and whenever his bedroom door opened, he'd get dragged downstairs and hurt. they forced him to say things he didn't want to say, and even made him hurt himself for being the way he is.

his parents screamed at him and made him resent his own feelings, he couldn't even look at himself in the mirror without feeling ashamed of himself.

he tried to fight back in the first few days but gave up after realising that fighting back only made his punishments worse.

minho missed jisung, he needed to see him, to feel his touch again. he had to get out.

so night, he finally decided he was going to leave, he was going back to jisung.

he waited for his parents to leave the house before picking the lock on his bedroom door with a pin he'd found earlier in the day, he ran around the house to get some money and to find his phone.

he scoffed when he found them in all the old hiding spots, "so typical.." he said as he shoved the phone into his pocket.

minho looked at the house one last time before opening the front door and running, he kept running until he got to the nearest bus stop, he didn't turn around, not even once.

he got some odd looks from the bus driver and the passengers but he was too tired and hurt to even care. he went to the back of the bus and sat by the window, leaning his head against it as he tried to catch his breath.

minho shut his eyes and smiled, he got out.

~

the final stop of the bus was the school, he thanked the driver and got off. he wanted to call jisung but his phone wouldn't turn on, it was most likely out of charge.

minho tucked it into his pocket and began walking towards the school entrance, it was quite late so most students would be in their rooms by now and the only people walking around would be either prefects or the teachers.

he swiftly walked through the hallways and ran up towards jisungs room, he had the brightest smile on his face when he knocked on the door.

"minho?" felix opened the door, instantly hugging his brother when he saw him, "fuck i missed you so much.."

minho smiled at his little brother, resting his hand on his head and patting it, "i missed you too lix"

felix broke the hug and frowned at the state of the boy in front of him, "lix where's jisung?"

"he's in your room..want me to take you?"

he shook his head, "no i'd like to see him alone if that's okay"

the blonde nodded, "of course..please don't disappear again min, you scared us so much"

"i won't lix, i promise"

~

we love when the brothers actually get along 🫶🏼